Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koji je ovo sport? [emoji3]
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Baš deluje kao penzioner, mora se reći.
      “La vostra fama è come il fiore, che nasce e muore, e si secca allo stesso sole che gli ha dato vita dall'acerba terra"

Comment

• da, penzos koji je uzeo slem ove god Ja Fedju ne vidim medju penzionerima prije 40-e, nema sanse.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
          Koji je ovo sport? [emoji3]
          Ostavio svoju decurliju na bazenu i otisao da trenira
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• kod njega je vedro

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Intervju sa Lutijem
              definitivno ce sledece godine igrati samo jedan turnir pred W, kombinacija Stuttgart/Halle je bila greska...

Have you come to terms with the disappointment of Federer‘s 5 set QF loss to Anderson?

It was a disappointment indeed even though I know that he gave everything. He usually doesn‘t lose such a match but somehow wins it.

What went wrong?

From second set on he started to play to conservative. You give the opponent the chance then to play his own game and then it can become very dangerous. You could also see how small the margins are. For me Roger was too often behind the baseline which is unusual and Anderson started to dominate, supported by his serve.

Mats Wilander said that Federer wouldn‘t have lost on the Center Court. Do you agree with this?

The conditions were different, Court 1 was obviously not an advantage. The sun falls differently into the stadion, also the wind… But Roger is noone who is looking for excuses afterwards. He didn‘t even mention it. The other way around many of his opponents have the disadvantage that he already played many times on the Center Court. That‘s part of the sport. It was a combination of several things.

There were rumours in Wimbledon after his loss that he was injured.

No, no. There weren‘t any problems, there is nothing, everything is ok.

Federer only plays tournaments from mid of August in Cincinatti. What is going on at the moment?

First he rested a few days, then he started with fitness training in Switzerland. Meanwhile he already played a bit of tennis but that was mostly movement therapy.

Was a start at the Masters tournament in Toronto in the week before Cincinatti no topic?

You can‘t say it like that. But would it be an advantage for him to play two tournaments before the US Open? From my perspective: No. Of course many people will say: But what when he loses in 1st round in Cincinatti? The most important for him is that he is fresh, motivated and inspired. With 37 years and his experience he doesn‘t need 25 tournaments before a Grand Slam.

Is the abandonment of Toronto also a consequence of the fact that he got back problems in 2017 in Montreal vs Zverev?

Yes, for sure. Perhaps it would have been better before Wimbledon to skip Halle (where he lost to Coric) after Stuttgart (where he won). But afterwards you always know everything better. I don‘t think it would be an advantage to play Toronto and Cincinatti. Maybe it would be even a disadvantage.

Are you in commitment in the USA?

Yes, I will be in Cincinatti and at the US Open, Ivan (Ljubicic) comes then also to New York. I don‘t have intented the Laver Cup as it takes place in the week after the Davis Cup (Switzerland vs Sweden in Biel).

Federer‘s last US Open victory was 10 years ago. Does this change something of the target setting?

No. He wants to win every tournament he plays.

Were you surprised by Djokovic‘s Wimbledon triumph?

I always knew he would come back. You just never knew when it would happen.

Could he start to dominate again just in his best years?

He is someone who will become even more dangerous when he starts winning major tournaments. I‘m not so sure though how physically strong he already is again.

Would you have prefered to see Anderson winning Wimbledon instead of Djokovic – or even Nadal?

For me that was not so significant. Once Roger loses I don‘t follow the tournaments that closely anymore.

Aren‘t you interested in it that Federer has more major titles than Nadal?

Yea, when Nadal would have won… Where would he be then?

At 18, only 2 behind Federer.

I think that you have to look at yourself. And Roger is extremely relaxed in this regard. He doesn‘t say: Nadal shouldn‘t win because otherwise he comes close to me… Such emotions and feelings wouldn‘t help.

Is he really that relaxed?

You can‘t be more relaxed than him. But he also knows when it gets serious again and when he has to concentrate and all that stuff.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Prošle godine mu je dobro is palo što je ispao u prvom kolu Štutgarta. Previše je to mečeva i za mlađeg od njega.

Comment

• Mozda bi bilo bolje da je ispao od Pera, tu bi dobio par dana odmora.
                  Ali ne vredi sad o tome razmisljati, bitno je da pred ovogodisnji USO ne prave istu gresku kao prosle godine

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• sad musko/zenski blizanci i da zaokruzi pricu

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ocekujem bar od jednog deteta da uspe u tenisu.
                      Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                      Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                      Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                      You're a master of karate and friendship
                      For everyone

Comment

• Devojcice sigurno nece, ali koliko sam shvatila decake zanima tenis
                        ali kapiram kao i svi decaci, vole loptu kao igracku

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                          sad musko/zenski blizanci i da zaokruzi pricu

To je potpuno logičan sled događaja.
                          Posle ženskog i muškog dubla red je i za mix
                          Dece nikad dosta.
                          Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                          Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                          "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• vec je u Americi

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• broj dana: 37

nek mu je srecan, najsrecniji

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Aj da mu pozelim USO titulu ove godine. Skromno.
                                Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                                Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                                Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                                You're a master of karate and friendship
                                For everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X