Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To je izgleda problem sa flashom

Comment

• I ja mislim da je problem sa flashom, ali to nije oduvek, nego ima par dana mozda
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Kako se salje neki video koji je u kompjuteru sacuvan, a da nema URL, to jest ima, ali posto sam ga downloadovao zaboravio sam i ne mogu da nadjem na internetu?

Comment

• Gde ga šalješ? Treba ti neki upload sigurno, ali ovde ne možeš, ovde može samo sa yt i još nekih mesta, sa kompa ne.
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Hoce li ikada proraditi lajk

Comment

• Pošto se plaća, očigledno da neće.
              Last edited by miloolja; 26-04-17, 19:22.
              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Originally posted by l1m4r View Post
                Ljudi,

Da li ima neko problem sa skrolovanjem foruma?!

Samo mi se na forumu desava da nece da skroluje? Tj radi normalno, i na nekoj temi zabode i onda ne radi na celom forumu. Svuda ostalo radi.
                I meni od večeras ne radi skorlovanje, na drugim mestima bez problema.
                sigpic

Comment

• Mislio sam da ludim.
                  Originally posted by Vladan
                  SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.
                  :vinjaksmajli:

Comment

• A sada, ne radi ti ni dalje?

Ooo kako ovo smeta

I kakav to problem sa flashom pominjete?
                    Last edited by miloolja; 26-04-17, 21:10.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Radi sada, pitanje do kada ce raditi..
                      Originally posted by Vladan
                      SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.
                      :vinjaksmajli:

Comment

• pa i meni se to desava, uglavnom kad pokrenem neku igricu za fb-u, makar sam ja sa tim povezala

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Meni juce ubagovao na nekoj temi, isao na clear bowsing data i resilo je problem
                          Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                          Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                          Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                          You're a master of karate and friendship
                          For everyone

Comment

• Meni resi problem i kad samo ugasim tab i ponovo otvorim stranicu

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Nema veze sa fb, bar kod mene, jer isti ne posećujem. Isključila tab, ponovo ušla radi sada.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Opet ne radi, a nisam ni bila neko vreme na forumu, mislm bio je isključen.... valjda
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X