X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nije bio bas taj kod, ali je bio dobar pocetak

i izvinjavam se sto sam te iskulirala, nisam stizala ovih dana
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Opet ja (al sam dosadan ), problemi sa postavljanjem slika mi se nastavljaju preko forumskog bb code-a ne ide uopšte, mogu jedino da uploadujem preko nekog servisa kao imgur pa odatle da kopiram njihov link za forume, ali onda dobijem smanjenu sliku kad gledam preko pc-a. Any suggestions?
      “La vostra fama è come il fiore, che nasce e muore, e si secca allo stesso sole che gli ha dato vita dall'acerba terra"

Comment

• imas 2 opcije :
        1. da kopiras link slike i da je stavis izmedju [img] koda
        2. da uradis upload sa racunara

sta tebi tacno ne radi?

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
          imas 2 opcije :
          1. da kopiras link slike i da je stavis izmedju [img] koda
          2. da uradis upload sa racunara

sta tebi tacno ne radi?
          Ovo prvo, do skoro je šljakalo dobro stavim link između [img] koda odčekiram ono "retrieve file..." i slika u punoj veličini se lepo pojavi. Sad kad to odradim i uradim pregled pre nego postavim post u pregledu nema ništa?
          Last edited by dekkard; 13-11-17, 16:09.
          “La vostra fama è come il fiore, che nasce e muore, e si secca allo stesso sole che gli ha dato vita dall'acerba terra"

Comment

• Sa bilo kog sajta?

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
              Sa bilo kog sajta?
              Da...

Comment

• a je l si probao peske da kucas [img]?

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ček da probam

Comment

• Očigledno tako šljaka

Comment

• mogao si neku lepsu sliku

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Dobro, dobro, hvala na pomoći

Comment

• Kako si ubacila SoundCloud kod, pojavila mi se ikonica tw opet, ko zna posle koliko godina ... ali nestala ikonica za Inst kod... a po navici i ne gledajući kliknem tamo gde fali ikonica i uvek otovrim inst, umesto tw kod, kako najčešće postavljam tvitove, moram da iskažem svoje negodovanje.. samo neke sekiracije
                          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Kad sam sredjivala taj kod, ubacila sam ponovo ikonicu za tw, zato se pojavila
                            Naci cu ikonicu za instagram i ubacicu, pa cemo da vudimo sta ce sledece da nestane [emoji3]

z3 compact using Tapatalk

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Još samo ovo i navijaću da Roger dođe do finala AO2018 (ako ne bude u istoj polovini sa Nokee guruom)
                              MixCloud BBCode

With the help of pete_brady

I have got this working and I'm posting the FULL how to regards the options etc

Step 1
                              Login To AdminCP
                              Go To Custom BB Codes > Add New BB Code

Step 2
                              Now Add The Information Below

Title mixcloud
                              BB Code Tag Name mixcloud
                              Replacement

Code:

<div> <object width="300" height="300"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.mixcloud.com/media/swf/player/mixcloudLoader.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param> <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param> <param name="flashVars" value="feed={param}?for_player=1"></param> <embed src="http://www.mixcloud.com/media/swf/player/mixcloudLoader.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="feed={param}?for_player=1" width="300" height="300"></embed></object> <div style="clear:both; height:3px;"></div> <p style="display:block; font-size:12px; font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; margin:0; padding: 3px 4px 3px 4px; color:#999;"> <a href="{param}?utm_source=widget&amp;utm_medium=web &amp;utm_campaign=base_links&amp;utm_term=cloudcas t_link" style="color:#02a0c7; font-weight:bold;">Click here</a> to see it on Mixcloud</p> <div style="clear:both; height:3px;"></div> </div>

Example [mixcloud]http://www.mixcloud.com/louisewil/djwilson-live-djnetworx-11512/[/mixcloud]
                              Description Anything you wish
                              Use {option} No
                              Button Image (Optional) yourforumroot.tld/images/misc/mixcloud.png
                              Remove Tag If Empty No
                              Disable BB Code Within This BB Code No
                              Disable Smilies Within This BB Code Yes
                              Disable Word Wrapping Within This BB Code Yes
                              Disable Automatic Link Parsing Within This BB Code Yes

If you get the following Message
                              The following BB Code replacement may not be properly formed. All HTML attributes should be enclosed within double quotes

Just Click Continue

Comment

• Ovo moze jedino ako bezuslovno budes navijao za Rogera na AO

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X