No announcement yet.

Premier League & SkyBet Championship 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jokan je ocigledno jedini domaci trener koji nije poltron.
    Za svaku pohvalu, ako je sve to istina naravno

Comment

• Ma venger ne bi ni kupovao stopera osim holdinga da mu se nisu povredila 2 stopera, sve je prilika da nec ni dovesti nikog ako dovede bice neki panic buy...

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Comment

• Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljuba90 View Post
            Jokan je ocigledno jedini domaci trener koji nije poltron.
            Za svaku pohvalu, ako je sve to istina naravno
            A nije to Rekla-kazala, imaš njegove izjave u tom pravcu, pa sad ako on laže...

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/37145459

"It generally depends on this guy [Kline] who is going to sign for us or not," Jokanovic, 48, said.

"The last decision is in the hands of this man. It is not my business."
            "I'm a little bit disappointed because no one knows who this guy [Kline] is," Jokanovic added.

"Instead he's sitting in the directors box.

"I want to take responsibility for how I work with my team and how they perform but I am not part of the recruitment business. It is in the hands of people who believe they're more prepared."
            "It is better to ask questions to this man as he can explain what we are going to do in recruitment," Jokanovic said.

"I've lost many players in this process in nine months. In the last two days I lost a few players who he believes are not good enough.

"I had an opinion from one of the best managers in the world on one of the players and he believes it is a good signing for us and I believe that too. Craig doesn't believe it is a good signing for us and this guy is not with us."
            U Premu ima onih fazona, razlika izmedju "titula" trenera i sad imaš menadzere i trenera prvog tima, glavni trener, ne znam kako da ga prevedem i ovaj drugi po pravili ima manje slobode ali ovo je baš preterano

Samo u Fulamu je do njegovog dolaska bila nezgodna situacija pošto su bili kažnjeni zbog FFP ali to je prošlo i prodalo se dosta, trebalo bi da imaju neku kintu sad za pojačanja
            Last edited by saburo sakai; 23-08-16, 14:57.
            "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Sky sources: Watford have agreed a fee with Newcastle for Daryl Janmaat in region of £7.5m
                Odlican posao.

Napoli je blizu Maksimovica i dovode Mangalu na pozajmicu izgleda, ako se to desi Kulibali je Celsijev igrac.
                sigpic

Comment

• Kako dijeluje jednostavno i lako...

Comment

• BILD: Hakan Calhanoglu is "toying" over a move to Tottenham. Leverkusen would want €25m for the Turkish international.
                    I LOVE HOUSE MUSIC!!

Comment

• Last edited by Radulov47; 24-08-16, 15:32.

Comment

• Njukasl nasao zamenu za Janmata.

Comment

• Stojković u Notingem Forestu

imam osećaj kao da sam u nekom paralelnom univerzumu

Last edited by saburo sakai; 24-08-16, 17:19.
                          "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Last edited by saburo sakai; 24-08-16, 22:28.

Comment

• "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Moyes se pojacava.

Comment

Working...
                                X