Comment

• Originally posted by bici View Post
      You were running for both of us

Makar je iskren covek.
      sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Inace ako neko misli da je ovo najslabija Arsenalova sezona u Venegrovoj eri grdno se vara, ovo je jedna potpuno normalna Arsenova sezona

Posle 27 utakmica

16-17: 50 pts, +22 GD
          15-16: 51, +17
          14-15: 51, +22
          13-14: 59, +25
          12-13: 47, +23
          11-12: 49, +17

Konstantnost.
          sigpic

Comment

• Па да, написао је овде неко да Арсеналова позиција зависи искључиво од успеха осталих тимова.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erik View Post
              You were running for both of us

Makar je iskren covek.
              Al kako je skinuo Al Pacina iz Skarfejsa Ne vredi, mora se ponovo pogledati Kum:

Elem, citam jutros

Pep Guardiola's psychology: Why draw with Liverpool was so special

Pep Guardiola risks ridicule with his pride at a "special" draw with Liverpool but it is all part of the psychology, writes Adam Bate.

In Marti Perarnau's book Evolution, chronicling Pep Guardiola's time at Bayern Munich, there is a passage that particularly resonates right now. In light of the Manchester City coach's description of his team's 1-1 home draw with Liverpool on Sunday as "one of the most special days" of his life, it gives a telling insight into his reasoning.

"Guardiola earned his players' trust and affection not just because of his brilliant tactical planning and in-depth knowledge, nor because he helped them play better, more effective football," writes Perarnau. "No, they loved him for his loyalty. At times, Pep would make preposterous claims to the press, such as 'I'd love to have a thousand Dantes in my team'.

"His intention was to give the Brazilian a boost at a particularly difficult time and his players were impressed. They appreciate their manager's willingness to risk criticism and ridicule to defend one of his men. But more than that, they understood that this was a man who would always support them through thick and thin. And that mattered. A lot."
              A kad Mou kaze posle Celzija da je Pogba bio gigant i najbolji igrac na terenu, onda je Mou prsotina.
              Originally posted by Dekinjo
              Šta mislite da su Livepulu poništili dva čista gola, a Sitiju nisu. Koliki bi bio rezultat? Pa 3:3
              Originally posted by La Jugoslavia
              Crvena zvezda je naša, iako je oteta, ona je naša, iako je okupirana. A da je oteta i okupirana, to stoji i to jeste, apsolutno se slažem.

Comment

• 19og je mnogo strana ispisano, ne znam da li je bilo, al ovo je HIT!

Spoiler
                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Treba napraviti monografiju od njihovih prepucavanja na tviteru.
                  Šta mislite da su Livepulu poništili dva čista gola, a Sitiju nisu. Koliki bi bio rezultat? Pa 3:3
                  Crvena zvezda je naša, iako je oteta, ona je naša, iako je okupirana. A da je oteta i okupirana, to stoji i to jeste, apsolutno se slažem.

Comment

• Da to posebno
                    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bici View Post
                        Treba napraviti monografiju od njihovih prepucavanja na tviteru.
                        Najjaci avatar imas na forumu!
                        IMG-20190614-192941
                        "A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are."
                        Shankly-Paisley-Fagan-Dalglish-Benitez-Klopp

Comment

• Originally posted by Adam The Llama View Post
                          Najjaci avatar imas na forumu!
                          Nemoj, pocrvenecu.

Comment

• Već se u vazduhu oseća trulež i dosada reprezentativne pauze....
                            I LOVE HOUSE MUSIC!!

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Iiiiiiiiiiii sapunica je pocela

Comment

Working...
                                X