No announcement yet.

Premier League & SkyBet Championship 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesut Ozil says he turned down transfer “because of Guardiola’s behaviour”. #AFC #MCFC
    Ozil travelled to Barcelona to speak to the club, but Guardiola was on vacation, which didn't go down well.
    Ozil: "Guardiola didn't call me in the following days. He didn’t even send an SMS.... Accordingly, my enthusiasm for Barca declined."
    Ozil: "Because of Guardiola’s behaviour, I did not want to go to Barcelona. Especially because Mourinho fought so much at the same time."
    http://sportwitness.co.uk/mesut-ozil...las-behaviour/

Mesut Ozil reveals extraordinary Jose Mourinho spat – “You’re such a coward” – squared up like boxers
    “You think two beautiful passes are enough… You think you’re so good that fifty percent is enough.”
    To build the drama, the Arsenal player writes: ‘He pauses. Stares at me with his dark brown eyes. I stare back. Like two boxers at the stare-down before the first round. He shows no emotion. Just waits for a response from me. How much I hate him right now. And I love Mourinho actually.’
    "You know what, Mesut. Go ahead and cry! You're such a baby going to take a shower. We do not need you."
    http://sportwitness.co.uk/player-rev...-youre-coward/

Murinjo otac
    sigpic

Comment

• Treba i sada neko takav govor da mu odrzi, da mu kaze kako se igra za navijace. Ne volim Mourinha, ali respect za ovo.
      Originally posted by maliajnstajn
      Arsenal ako uzme narednih 5 tekmi, uzima i titulu, nema previse tu filozofije.

Comment

• sigpic
        "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
        AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Venger nagovijestio ostanak u Arsenalu

https://www.theguardian.com/football...celona-vacancy
          sigpic

Comment

• Barcelona i Wenger to je smijesna prica.

Comment

• sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Runaldo u startnoj fino,,,i Sou al dobro protiv Bour moze i da eksperimentise,ocekujem laganu pobedu MU

Comment

• Balji propisno kaznjen za lose partije, ni na klupi, pritom je suspendovan za LE
                  sigpic

Comment

• Višković
                    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Odigrao sam na kladzi da Pogbda daje gol, tako da nešto mislim da bi ovo mogao da bude njegov dan...
                      I LOVE HOUSE MUSIC!!

Comment

• Originally posted by z0La View Post
                        Odigrao sam na kladzi da Pogbda daje gol, tako da nešto mislim da bi ovo mogao da bude njegov dan...
                        Za malo odmah na startu
                        Ko je naj sasvim potpuno sasvim najbolji? https://ibb.co/SmC01mT

Kad sam bio mali moji su idoli bili Brena, Boba, Doors i Čorba, sada samo Zdravko Čolić.

Comment

• Boruc za sada čuva Bormut,videćemo dokle
                          Ko je naj sasvim potpuno sasvim najbolji? https://ibb.co/SmC01mT

Kad sam bio mali moji su idoli bili Brena, Boba, Doors i Čorba, sada samo Zdravko Čolić.

Comment

• Sto se otvorila tekma,morali bi golovi pasti,po tradiciji prvi termin obicno dodje 3plus,po mogucnosti 1 2 npr. .Afobe
                            sigpic

Comment

• Oce li uci... jeeee...

tt
                              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ziva utakmica za sada, bas me zanima kako ce Fraser odigrati.
                                There's something wrong with me chemically
                                Something wrong with me inherently
                                The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                                I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                                It was the wrong plan
                                In the wrong hands
                                With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                                The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                                The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

Working...
                                X