No announcement yet.

Premier League & SkyBet Championship 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slabije ih nesto lomi u poslednje vrijeme, prosto ga upropastise joga i meditejsn.
    sigpic

Comment

• Bit ce zabavna sutra presica i translejtora i menadzera.
      sigpic
      "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
      AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Samo za Vladana

"When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Nije jos ni vikend, a moram da iskoristim ono najbolji trener lige moj Saburo
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                Samo ima 115 kila, Arsen sa krevetom i jaknom nema 75.

Comment

• Saburo SBB kupio Ikom, racunaj da je pitanje dana kad ces dobiti dodatne SKove.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Andre Grej je kažnjen sa 4 utakmice suspenzije i 25 hiljada funti zbog homofobičnog tvita od prije 4 godine.

BRUKA I SRAMOTA!!!!!

Comment

• Na vakat da ne igra protiv nas
                      sigpic
                      "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
                      AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• A inace bila bi pata pata utakmica

Comment

• IMG-20190614-192941
                          "A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are."
                          Shankly-Paisley-Fagan-Dalglish-Benitez-Klopp

Comment

• Za Siti je debitovao protiv Svonsija ovaj mali Diaz, čitao sam o njemu u par navrata, hvale ga, sad kolko je stvarno dobar, videćemo

Na drugu stranu Poch ima svog Mesija Markus Edvards, igrao je dal protiv Juventusa tokom priprema, čupavi jedan, kaže Poch da će dobiti priliku u narednom periodu
                            "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• mendi povredjen ? Kolko je dosadan Ranijeri sa ovim Kingom, pa bolje nek stavi i Okazakija u sredinu, trčaće ko navijen ako ništa drugo

Comment

• Centarsut LEVOM Valensije, ponavljam, centarsut LEVOM VALENSIJE !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X