This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WTA Tour

Mnogo je lose kad je tvoj tata trener,najgore je kad gubis i cini ti da u slacionicu kad premines prvi korak upaliceti jednu SAMARCINU *T_*@SR I cini mi se da je to veci pritisak nego igra Wozniacki...U stilu sta sam ti reko ja da radis jer si me cula &*(@W6 a ona kao place ma nisam mogla ja to //h*svb
    $#^%RT *T_*@SR
    DOBAR!

Comment

a sve njih tate treniraju neke vise neke manje,nije ni cudo sto im psiha zna otic kvragu $#^%RT

Comment

Hantuchova opet se namerila na Zvonareva uzima drugi set 7:6 u odlicnoj je formi %QWT&W
        DOBAR!

Comment

Hantuchova brejknula je Zvonareva i u 3 setu jos jedno u 2 nedelje izgubice Zvonareva jedno u Pattya-O u finalu evo i danas u 1/4 Finalu %QWT&W U odlicnoj formi Hantuchova
          DOBAR!

Comment

• Comment

Serena je malo pre na tviteru napisala da je skinula ono sa noge. #$&+|r #$&+|r #$&+|r

Comment

Lepo sam ti ja juce rekla, imam ja svoje izvore ^%@7f
                $#^%RT $#^%RT
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                with experience.

Comment

Odlicna JJ nie bilo slucajno ono 1/2 fanala u Dubai u izvrsnoj formi je samo napred +*@WT*48* uzela je prvi set 6:2
                  DOBAR!

Comment

Sta je sad Jeleni? #^GH*#
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                    with experience.

Comment

Ma zalise od Koljena pricala je kao da je prevrnula zila..i da je osetila kako je vuce #%d*
                      DOBAR!

Comment

Koljeno,steta bi bila da je to sprijeci,posto drzi ovaj mec pod kontrolom...
                        sigpic

Comment

Ovo ne valja ne ce biti lako #%d* a imala je vec dobijen mec
                          DOBAR!

Comment

Evo sad ce napraviti brejk,izvuci ce ovaj mec u dva seta vjerujem @(*6sd$%
                            sigpic

Comment

Da se nije povrijedila bio bih optimista protiv Zvonareve, a ovako? Nepoznata je ozbiljnost Jelenine povrede, Zvonareva preumorna...

Comment

Izgubila je malo tajming,ali uzece ona taj gem,a sjutra je Zvonareva favorit svakako...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X