This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WTA Tour

Ali vec ima brejk zaostatka u 3. setu, medjutim kakav je mec to bukvalno nista ne mora da znaci.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

Na kraju, ipak 6:2 za Wickmayer +-*^%*
      sigpic

Comment

Dobar mec Petkovic-Kerber!

Comment

A jos bolji komentator!!! Onakvo navijanje za neku teniserku nisam video nikad,jos kad pocne da mesa onu Kerber sa sudijom,katastrofa #%d*
          sigpic
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

Gledam Anu i ne vjerujem kako je sebi dozvolila da izgubi ovaj mec.Jos ga nije izgubila,ali oce!Sta je sa FH-om,kako je to nekad bio mocan udarac,sad joj je BH bar duplo jaci.Evo i dvije vezane duple i 5:2 za Schnyder u trecem setu.Ana (*#^R^
            sigpic

Comment

Ocajno izdanje Ane. Ocajno!!! #%d*
              Ali nisam iznenadjen sto je izgubila ona je odavno u rangu igracica kao sto su Rezai, Martinez Sances, Dushevina itd, itd.

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=2558.msg249210#msg249210 date=1297789290]
                Gledam Anu i ne vjerujem kako je sebi dozvolila da izgubi ovaj mec.Jos ga nije izgubila,ali oce!Sta je sa FH-om,kako je to nekad bio mocan udarac,sad joj je BH bar duplo jaci.Evo i dvije vezane duple i 5:2 za Schnyder u trecem setu.Ana (*#^R^
                [/quote]
                sigpic

Comment

Servis joj je u problemu tri godine vec,ali je bar FH radio,sad ni to.
                  Mislim da je ipak previse izgubiti od veteranke...
                  sigpic

Comment

The Perfect Date

Andrea Petkovic $#^%RT $#^%RT

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Kakva igra Stosur , ja ne mogu da vjerujem , nisam odavno vidio da neko ovako domirina ua zenskom tenisu , ne racunajuci Kim

Errani je imala 1 winner &@/+W
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2wI197Vvg4 <3

Comment

Meni se svidja kako Stosur igra, maksimalno je agresivna i igra napadacki tenis, i kad je u formi to bas izgleda lepo %QWT&amp;W

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Eh to je bas danas bilo , ali u ogromnoj mjeri , ja sam jos pod utiscima

Ne znam da li si gledala ..
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2wI197Vvg4 <3

Comment

Nisam, na poslu sam i ovde je nemoguca misija pokrenuti neki strim *%@(D!RY-

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Lijep mec u najavi,Wozniacki-Chakvetadze $8#a
                              Jelena je pobijedila!
                              sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=2558.msg249644#msg249644 date=1297867041]
                                Lijep mec u najavi,Wozniacki-Chakvetadze $8#a
                                Jelena je pobijedila!
                                [/quote]

Joj, na sta ce to da lici #%d* $#^%RT

Comment

Working...
                                X