This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WTA Tour

Gledam snimak meca Caroline na Es, i ova Cilbukova je propisno maltetira. Slab pocetak sezone za teniserku ,,broj 1''.No , pusti igru promijenila je reket i dobila poprilicno parica .A sto se tice stajlinga ,blago receno je ocajan

Comment

Broj 1 ispala na pocetku eeeeeee, drago mi je zbog Kuznjecove, Kim je lagano sto se i ocekivalo, vristavac Azarenka takodje prosla dalje, nadam se da cu veceras gledati neki mec live!

Comment

Lepo igra Kuznjecova

Medibank International Sydney: Kuznetsova vs Stosur Highlights

Comment

Da i Zvonaeva izgubila od Penete fghj48d

Comment

Bojana vodi 1:0 protiv Rezai i ima 2:1 u 2. setu i prednost brejka.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

Bravo Bojana, bogami polako ce Bojana da stigne Anu i Jelenu

Comment

Odlicna je Bojana. #$&+|r #$&+|r Ja verujem da ce na kraju ove sezone biti u prvih 40. &+I}\
                Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

Posle par razmenjenih brejkova, standardni WTA mec, Bojana ponovo ima prednost brejka i servira za mec #$&+|r

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Bojana imala 2 mp, Rezai spasila i vratila break.

Comment

I dobila je Bojana i drugi set sa 7:6, svaka čast #$&+|r
                      sigpic

Comment

Bravo Bojana #$&+|r
                        7:6 7:6, pokazala je jos i mentalnu snagu, posto je propustila 2 mp ali je ipak na kraju dobila taj set u TB +*@WT*48*

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Svaka cast za Bojanu, oterala je gremlina.

Comment

Bravo Bojana #$&+|r
                            sigpic

Comment

Bravo Bojana! &8@^J #$&+|r
                              Wozniacki izgubila od male Cibulkove. $JS}|

Comment

Mala Ciba pocistila i Kirilenko i Wozniacki. Ali tesko ce sa debelom Klejbom
                                One is the King...

Comment

Working...
                                X