X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WTA Tour

[quote author=Linoleum link=topic=2558.msg221543#msg221543 date=1294093193]
    Jel to Sarapova pocela da koristi head-ov reket ili sam dobio pogresnu informaciju?
    [/quote]

Nisi, Sharapova je potpisala sa Headom @(*6sd$%
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

[quote author=-dacha- link=topic=2558.msg221544#msg221544 date=1294093244]

Pa nije ni Ana ista,a i ima kompleks od Enan tako da sam uveren da je nece dobiti uopste do kraja karijere @(*6sd$%
      [/quote]
      Dobice je za par dana /SR&]
      [quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=2558.msg221546#msg221546 date=1294093327]
      Jel to Sarapova pocela da koristi head-ov reket ili sam dobio pogresnu informaciju?
      [/quote]

Nisi, Sharapova je potpisala sa Headom @(*6sd$%
      [/quote]
      Moze se ocekivati da Novak i Andy odu iz Head-a,zna se kakvi su Marijini ugovori $#^%RT
      sigpic

Comment

Hoces da se kladimo da ce izgubiti?
        sigpic
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

[/quote]

Koristi..od ove godine... @(*6sd$%

Mozhe Ana do pobede sigurno,samouvek je teshko protv Henin...Nadam se da ce obe u top 10 ove godine *#AI&D

“If it be now, ‘tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be now; if it be not now, yet it will come. The readiness is all.”
          Tennis belongs to the individualistic past - a hero, or at most a pair of friends or lovers, against the world~Jacques Barzun

Comment

[quote author=-dacha- link=topic=2558.msg221550#msg221550 date=1294093466]
            Hoces da se kladimo da ce izgubiti?
            [/quote]
            Necu,mali su avatari,a nesto mi je glupo u potpis @(*6sd$%
            sigpic

Comment

Vladane ja se ne bih kladila da dobija h5g6k8 Mada ja to radi malera (a kad god Anu stavim na tiket igram na nju h5g6k8 )

Comment

S' obizrom da Vladan redovno gubi kad se kladi, stvarno je bolje da ovog puta preskoci $#^%RT

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Comment

Pa naravno da gubi nema tu neistine nikakve h5g6k8
                    sigpic
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

[quote author=Zoxy link=topic=2558.msg221554#msg221554 date=1294093757]
                      Vladane ja se ne bih kladila da dobija h5g6k8 Mada ja to radi malera (a kad god Anu stavim na tiket igram na nju h5g6k8 )
                      [/quote]
                      Preskacem,ali ne zato sto sumnjam u Anu,vec iz tehnickih razloga $#^%RT
                      [quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=2558.msg221555#msg221555 date=1294093828]
                      S' obizrom da Vladan redovno gubi kad se kladi, stvarno je bolje da ovog puta preskoci $#^%RT
                      [/quote]
                      Ne siri dezinformacije 7&@%q

sigpic

Comment

Safina nastavlja po starom i dalje ne moze da prodje prvu rundu. #%d*

Comment

Da, Safina izgubila u 1. kolu od Wickmayer 6:3 6:7 6:1.

A Bojana je izgubila od Pavlychenkove 6:2, 7:5.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ana dobila Molik 6:4 6:0 #$&+|r

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Dobila, ali opet nije igrala nista posebno. Bolje je igrala pred kraj sezone. #^GH*#

Comment

Bravo Ana. #$&+|r #$&+|r Ne bas najbolje izdanje ali opet je pobeda tu. &+I}\
                                Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

Working...
                                X