X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bas je ocajno komentarisao
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Jeste Denis, poslusala sam ga sada duze. Pa dobro, on jeste malo na svoju ruku

tt
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• ako nekog zanima

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Sjajna je Elise Mertens na sljaci, vezala 11 pobeda racunajuci titulu u Luganu kao i 2 pobede u Fed kupu protiv Italije. Sutra finale u Rabatu sa AjlomTomljanovic, koja je sa druge strane za mene iznenadjenje na ovom turniru.

Bas velika steta sto Belgijanka ide u drugom kolu, u Madridu, odmah na Simonu.

tt
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Posle 16 ITF titula, Tamara Zidansek osvojila prvu WTA titulu (u Bolu - 125k) i prvi put upala u TOP100

nanizala je sAjlu Tomljanovic, Cadantu, Smidlovu, Tenu Lukas i Linette

p.s. iako nikoga ne zanima, meni je jako draga cura, pa eto...

Comment

• Ova Osaka mi je baš simpatična, voleo bih da uzme GS/bude broj 1 u budućnosti.
              “La vostra fama è come il fiore, che nasce e muore, e si secca allo stesso sole che gli ha dato vita dall'acerba terra"

Comment

• Kruniceva upravo dobila Vandeweghe i plasirala se u Finale Rosmalena
                Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Vauuuu!
                  Koliko je Koko nestabilna u svakom smislu
                  Bravo Aleks!

tt
                  sigpic

Comment

• Bravo Aleks

em mi je strasno drago zbog nje em mi je drago sto je izbacilu onu odvratnu Coco, win win situacija

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Little ninja

Flipkens je servirala za mec na 5 4 u drugom setu, Aleksandra se jos jednom izborila za treci set koji je osvojila sa stilom , FH winner za titulu
                      Last edited by Maxx-a; 17-06-18, 13:22.
                      Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Eh sto mi je krivo sto je nisam gledala. Bravo curo, bravo Aleks, sjajan rezultat!

tt
                        sigpic

Comment

• bravo Aleks, strasno mi je drago

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Aaaaaahahahha lujka

tt
                              sigpic

Comment

• Ne znam koliko ce dugo ovi highlightsi biti dostupni ali vredi pogledati za one koji nisu gledali mec

Nijedna igracica nema jak i narocito pouzdan servis ali je zato mec obilovao poenima tipicnim za podlogu. Puno promena ritma slajsom, DS, lobovi, odlicni voleji ne samo na mrezi vec i uz same linije terena. BH paralele Aleksandre, proklizavanja i stizanja nemogucih loptica, mastovita resenja Flipkensove . Jedan od takvih je bio i drop volej na drop kada je Aleksandra uz neverovatno kretanje stigla i poentirala
                                Similis simili gaudet

Comment

Working...
                                X