X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Izgleda da ce Vika igrati W

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• i Kvitova ce igrati, odlicna vest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
            Izgleda da ce Vika igrati W

Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
            i Kvitova ce igrati, odlicna vest

Za mene 2 super vesti

Comment

• Lusi Šafaržova napravila dil sa Timom Henmanom koji će biti njen glavni trener
              Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
              Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
              "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Olga igra 1/4 finale ITF 60000€ u Madjarskoj protiv Haas.
                Vec je napredovala za 120 pozicija I trenutno je oko 600 mesta.

Krunic vezala 7 pobeda u nizu I igra novo 1/4 finale danas.
                There's something wrong with me chemically
                Something wrong with me inherently
                The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                It was the wrong plan
                In the wrong hands
                With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Originally posted by Indigo View Post
                  Olga igra 1/4 finale ITF 60000€ u Madjarskoj protiv Haas.
                  Vec je napredovala za 120 pozicija I trenutno je oko 600 mesta.

Krunic vezala 7 pobeda u nizu I igra novo 1/4 finale danas.
                  Krunić je sad nadomak top100 i za to joj treba još jedna pobeda
                  Olga ako dobije Haas(ona je ovde dobila Jorovićku) to će joj biti napredak opet za još skoro 100 mesta na listi
                  Stvarno je napravila ogroman uspeh sa prethodnim pobedama , a i konačno nekako je u poslednje vreme malo ispala iz forme
                  Last edited by NEMANJA97; 16-06-17, 08:58.

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Stručnjaci, šta se dešava sa Jovanovski, igra li još nisam čuo ništa o njoj jako dugo

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Aleksa View Post
                        Stručnjaci, šta se dešava sa Jovanovski, igra li još nisam čuo ništa o njoj jako dugo
                        Evo taman vest od pre 8 dana izgleda da je konačno bila na operaciji i vraća se tek naredne godine u Australiji
                        http://www.svet.rs/vesti/dzet-set/bo...eske-operacije

Comment

• Krunić prošla u polufinale i sa tim je uśla u top100
                          Olga dobila prvi set 6-0
                          Drugi set je dobila 6-4 i sa ovom pobedom će na listi biti oko 520-tog mesta
                          Last edited by NEMANJA97; 16-06-17, 14:58.

Comment

• Donna Vekic u svom drugom WTA finalu na travi, posle Birmingema 2013.
                            Mogla je da završi meč ranije ali očekivano nije odservirala za meč na 5-3.

Odlično odigran TB, Čini mi se da je imala 10 duplih grešaka ukupno ali oko 15-16 as udaraca uz još bar toliko servis vinera. Dobro servirala u TB uz 2-3 odlična poena, ključni je bio passing shot iz defanzive, dosta se natrčala u tom poenu.

U finalu je čeka Konta. Jo će mnogo manje poklanjati od Safarove to je sigurno.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X