Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kad smo kod ovoga, sta cemo sa Davidom duracel Fererom, koji je resio da propusti IW, jer je preumoran
    Raonic, koji se kretao kao nenormalan od pocetka sezone, pa je i on odjednom povredjen.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Meni je potpuno nejasno s kojim pravom ljudi sumnjaju na jednog igraca iz vrha, a na drugog ne. Svi oni imaju strasne masinerije iza sebe, mnogo ljudi je u pozadini koji brinu o svakom detalju. Apsolutno svi znaju sve i koriste ono sto im pomaze, a sto je dozvoljeno.
      sigpic

Comment

• Feda da uhvate kako se bode u sred meča ne bi nikakvu kaznu dobio zato što je najjači brend u tenisu prethodnih 10 godina. To svi znaju.
        A da koristi nešto u to ne sumnjam kao i Nole, Rafa i ostali. Hteli su gladijatore koji se "ubijaju" po pet sati to su i dobili a ta paravan organizacija WADA mora kazniti nekoga tu i tamo čisto da bi se znalo da postoje i da obavljaju svoju dužnost.

Ono što je najgore Šarapova će izvući iz ovoga veliku korist. Kada se vrati tenisu dobiće publicitet a samim tim i nove, unosnije ugovore. Ma i knjigu da napiše ne bi me čudilo " Samo trava i bele linije" by Maria Sharapova
        There's something wrong with me chemically
        Something wrong with me inherently
        The wrong mix in the wrong genes
        I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
        It was the wrong plan
        In the wrong hands
        With the wrong theory for the wrong man
        The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
        The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• I nesto vrlo vazno, Sarapovu nije uhvatio WTA, vec ITF. ITF vremenom ima sve gore odnose sa ATP i WTA, ali tradicionalno bastini dobre odnose sa nekim igracima. Mi, Novakovci, mozemo biti mirni jer ITF obozava Novaka, cak su mu i 2013. dali nagradu za igraca sezone, iako je Nadal bio prvi na ATP listi
          sigpic

Comment

• Serena, Nadal, Role, sad Sharapova, znaci sledeci je Noki, silent ili pravi ban, nije ni bitno

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Cek, Federer se dopingovao i cak ni tada nista nije mogao Djokovicu? Pa to je onda gasenje sporta. Novak treba odma da se povuce kad mu i dopingovani protivnici nista ne mogu

Soderlinga znaci doping odvojio od terena, nije mono, Delpo svako malo na tihom banu, a Vavrinku preuzeo Soderlingov covjek i od tada se pomamio? Slucajnost, ne bih rekao.
              sigpic

Comment

• Rusi su carevi
                sigpic

Comment

• E cuj ti sad teorija zavjere.

Hocemo li opet doci do toga da Nike namjesta zrijebove
                  sigpic
                  "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
                  AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                    Cek, Federer se dopingovao i cak ni tada nista nije mogao Djokovicu? Pa to je onda gasenje sporta. Novak treba odma da se povuce kad mu i dopingovani protivnici nista ne mogu

Soderlinga znaci doping odvojio od terena, nije mono, Delpo svako malo na tihom banu, a Vavrinku preuzeo Soderlingov covjek i od tada se pomamio? Slucajnost, ne bih rekao.
                    Pa obojica se dopinguju, Noki je ipak mladji i to je presudilo.
                    Zar si mislio da je ovaj tako jak zato sto jede one neke travke i zato sto je izbacio gluten

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Pa sto onda nije kaznjen kao Federer?
                      sigpic

Comment

• Pa polako, doci ce i njegov red, nemoj da brines

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Jedina sansa da se drugi poraduju je da ga kazne ili da se povrijedi, sto je bas dokaz nemoci.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Sta je sad svaka povreda silent ban?

I kakav je to silent ban od 2 mjeseca?
                            sigpic

Comment

• Post sa MTFa

This isn't surprising. The majority of top athletes, in the majority of sports, hire so called 'sports scientists'. These guys literal jobs are to enhance players performance through any LEGAL methods that are possible. Be it through techniques in diet, exercise or mentality, rich players will always have an asynchronous advantage over the poorer players. Your 'big 4', and other top players have no trouble getting the latest and greatest information from top notch sports scientists. Finding not-yet-illegal performance enhancing drugs would be extremely easy for any of them.

The truth is, no matter how many rules are put in place, you cannot stop athletes from getting an unfair advantage through advances in biochemistry, physiology and psychology (in the near future, biomechanics). If you play the role of the defender, you will always be reacting to the attacker. The attacker will always be one step ahead of you. You ban this drug? Then we will simply use another. It's extremely difficult impossible to stop, more so than ever.

Not only that, but what what differentiates legal to illegal, and ethical to unethical? I mean, even simple things like differences in diet and exercise strategies are performance enhancing... In an ideal world every player would have the same diet, the same exercise schedule, the same racket, the same everything... unfortunately, that is not practical and impossible to enforce.
                              To je to. Zakon akcije i reakcije. A reakcija je ovdje previse spora. U idealnom svijetu nema serija i filmova na torentima, nema piraterije muzike, nema nikoga na birou, u idealnom svijetu fudbalski klubovi raspolazu sa istim transfer i platnim budzetima, bolidi F1 su svi isti i samo umijece vozaca odlucuje. Ali ovo nije idealan svijet kao sto znamo, neki rodjenjem dobiju sve, drugi da zive na ulici, tako je i u sportu.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Eno Federer cuga tekilu sa Giljermom iz Kimmelovog Showa, a ovi ostali prebiru biljcice i ostale probiotike da nafataju svaku prednost.

Federer sa 35 na silent banu, kako da ne.

Sto nije bio sa 26 na silent banu, kad mu niko meda nije mogao?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X