This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WTA Tour

Za 2 dana pocinje zavrsni turnir za devojke u Dohi, vo ga i oficijalni sajt:
    http://www.wtachampionships.com/page...,12910,00.html

A obavljen je i zreb:
    Bela grupa:
    Vera Zvonareva
    Kim Klajsters
    Jelena Janković
    Viktorija Azarenka

Kestenjasta grupa:
    Karolina Voznijacki
    Frančeska Sjkavone
    Samanta Stosur
    Elena Dementrijeva

Posto cisto sumnjam da Jelena moze dauradi nesto, u ocajnoj je formi i ne moze to da se promeni za 5 dana, navijam da Kim uzme titulu #$&+|r
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

nema nista bez sestara 7&@%q
      sigpic
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

Sestre ovo i ne zanima &*#GI(]
        sigpic

Comment

Sestre samo vole USO, Wimbly i AO. %QWT&W

Nadam se da Jelena moze ovde da uradi nesto. #$&+|r

Comment

Evo malo slika iz Dohe %QWT&W

i ova vasa, koja nije imala bas i neku haljinu $#^%RT

Ali mi je uvek najsmesnije kad se srede ovako, a stopala su im bela zbog carapa $#^%RT $#^%RT $#^%RT

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Mogle su i bolje da se obucu,i da skoknu do solarijuma da iskvarcaju malo stopala.Franceska ispade najelegantnija

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=2558.msg183823#msg183823 date=1287988558]
                Evo malo slika iz Dohe %QWT&

i ova vasa, koja nije imala bas i neku haljinu $#^%RT

Ali mi je uvek najsmesnije kad se srede ovako, a stopala su im bela zbog carapa $#^%RT $#^%RT $#^%RT
                [/quote]

Hvala za našu, a i za ostale. Nedostaje Ana. +-*^%*

Comment

Ana igra Bali, 4.11-7.11, to je isto neki sampionat, ucestvuje 10 teniserki
                  http://2009.commbanktennis.com/index.php

Meni je na 2.slici Stosur mnogo smesna, stoji kao da je u sorcu i majici $#^%RT $#^%RT

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Neobičan turnir u Baliju, na njemu učestvuju igračice koje su osvajale neki turnir ove godine. Ana je dobila wild card jer je osvojila Linc.

Comment

Come on Kim i Elena
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2wI197Vvg4 <3

Comment

Karolinu ocekujem u finalu a voleo bih da o tituli odlucuje sa Viktorijom

Jedna analiza

Tournament Preview:

The culminating event on the Sony Ericsson WTA Tour is set to take place in Doha this week. Featuring eight of the best players in the world, the WTA Championships will be highlighted by Caroline Wozniacki, Vera Zvonareva, Kim Clijsters, Francesca Schiavone, Sam Stosur, Jelena Jankovic, Elena Dementieva, and Victoria Azarenka.

Divided into two round robin sections, the eight combatants will form the Maroon and White groups (the colors of the Qatari flag), while attempting to win at least two matches and advance to the semifinals. Playing for an unbeaten first prize check of $1,550,000, the action in Doha should reach the standard of a deserving season finale.

With Serena Williams and Venus Williams not present at the event, it will be interesting to observe the Slam-less journey of world No. 1 Wozniacki. Earning her way to the top—regardless of what the naysayers say—Wozniacki will have a great opportunity to add valuable ranking points to her total for next season.

However, the two Slam winners in the field, Clijsters and Schiavone, may just have what it takes to spoil Wozniacki’s title run. Capturing her third US Open title in mid September, Clijsters has been sidelined from the Tour with a foot infection. Traveling to Doha without her husband and daughter, Clijsters sent a clear message to the field that she wants to leave the Middle East with the trophy.

Schiavone’s competent quarterfinal showing in New York left her as a contender on hard-courts, but there’s no question that the clay of Europe remains her most suitable surface. The fiery Italian will undoubtedly dazzle the crowd with her serve and volley game, but I’m not convinced that it will be good enough to take home the hardware.

Zvonareva’s two Slam finals this season have catapulted her to becoming a formidable force during the marquee events. Finding the common ground between her once suspect mentally and her blazing groundstrokes, Zvonareva enters Doha on a confident high. The 26-year-old Moscow native possesses exactly the right amount slice and baseline power to collect her biggest title be week’s end.

Azarenka, who squeezed into the event with a last minute effort in Moscow, will also be a name to follow in Doha, while Jankovic and Dementieva will require a good bill of heath—something that has eluded both players in recent months—in order for a respectable showing to be put forth.

With that being said, I’m not sure that the field in Doha will provide many surprises. The cream has defiantly risen to the top of the WTA Tour this season, and I’ll be expecting a quality finish from the top two seeds.

Let’s now take a look at the Maroon and White groups and the respective round robin match ups.

Maroon Group:

Players: Wozniacki, Schiavone, Stosur, and Dementieva.

Falling into the easier of the two groups, Wozniacki will open her title bid against Schiavone. Trailing the Italian 2-1 in career head-to-head meetings, Wozniacki will have to be sharp from the get go against the attacking style of the French Open champ. Schiavone has often held more style than substance in her game, and the slow surface in Doha should allow Wozniacki to set up and strike her passing shots with conviction.

Stosur would apply the same sort of pressure to Wozniacki’s baseline brilliance, with the exception of holding a much better serve than Schiavone. Stosur has always been known as a hard-nosed competitor, and she could definitely take a set from the Danish roadrunner.

Dementieva’s hobbling form entering the event will be a cause for concern. Injuring her foot during the Luxembourg tournament, Dementieva will be making her 10th trip to the Tour finale, while reaching the semifinals in 2000 and 2008.

The Russian’s improved serve aided her to a sparkling start to the season, but her recent foot injury will without question hamper her chances against the speed of the other combatants in this group.

Stosur has proven her guile and determination all year, but I’ll stay with Wozniacki to battle her way to the top of this section.

Match of the group: A French Open final rematch between Schiavone vs. Stosur.

Semifinal Picks: Wozniacki and Stosur

White Group:

Players: Zvonareva, Clijsters, Jankovic, and Azarenka

No. 2 seed Zvonareva will certainly have her work cut out for her if she’s to advance to the weekend’s action. While Clijsters has been MIA since her title run in New York, the clean-striking Belgium handily dismantled Zvonareva in the Open final. Considering her poor match up against Clijsters, the same result could follow the Russian in Doha, but luckily, she can afford to drop one match.

The wildcard result in this section could land on the good fortunes of Azarenka. Entering Doha after Serena Williams withdrew, Azarenka will be relaxed and rested during her round robin matches.

Playing with house money remains a resounding advantage for any player, and while Azarenka trails all of her rivals in career matches in this section, her talent and eagerness to compete can’t be overlooked.

Jankovic, who will enter Doha with a 6-8 record post-Wimbledon, recently lost an embracing second-round match in Moscow. Playing with little to no confidence, I wouldn’t expect much from Jankovic this time out, but her two semifinal appearances in the event should be taken into consideration.

For me, the match up of this section will be against Clijsters vs. Azarenka. Clijsters trounced Azarenka in Miami earlier this year, but the 21-year-old got her revenge on the lawns of Eastbourne prior to Wimbledon.

Clijsters will be rusty coming in, and the slight edge would have to go with Azarenka in that encounter. However, the three-time Slam winner has proven time and time again that little preparation can lead to the ultimate prize.

Although I’m more inclined to choose Azarenka based on her current form, I’ll stay with Clijsters to join Zvonareva in the final four.

Semifinal Picks: Zvonareva, Clijsters

Finals: Wozniacki vs. Zvonareva

Champion: Wozniacki
                        Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

Valjda ce Kim osvojiti titulu,cisto da pobijedi tenis $8#a
                          sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=2558.msg183858#msg183858 date=1288009179]
                            Valjda ce Kim osvojiti titulu,cisto da pobijedi tenis $8#a
                            [/quote]

Ocekujem da Jelena osvoji turnir. %QWT&amp;W

Comment

a to se nece desiti
                              sigpic
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

[quote author=dacha-czv link=topic=2558.msg183910#msg183910 date=1288011748]
                                a to se nece desiti
                                [/quote]

Sto nece,pa ne igra ona maloletnica sto ju je razbila pre par dana *T_*@SR

Verujem da ce sluziti ostalima za poboljsavanje gem kolicnika
                                Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X