X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ana uzela prvi set 6-2.

----------

Thomas Hogstedt je novi trener Caroline Wozniacki.

Comment

• Bicepsi kažu pššššššššššš
      sigpic

Comment

• Odlican gem Ane

Comment

• Ajde Ana jos malo

Bicepsi su izduvani.
          Bravo Ana!!!
          Last edited by pecaros; 31-10-13, 17:08.
          sigpic

Comment

• Nisu bitni bicepsi, bitno je znanje. Bravo Ana !!!!!

Comment

• Venus potvrdila Auckland

Beyond The Baseline @SI_BTBaseline 2m

Venus Williams confirms for Auckland. #wta

Comment

• Ana u poslednjem kolu izgubila od Vesnine u tri seta 4/6 6/3 6/7 .. Uprkos tom porazu izborila je polufinale u Sofiji i igrace sa Simonom Halep. Odlicna zavrsnica sezone za nju, nadam se da moze do barem finala.

U drugom 1/2 igraju Samanta Stosur i Anastasia Pavljucenkova

Comment

• Ne kapiram o.o. Kako je uprkos porazu izborila polufinale ?
                  sigpic

Joking around is part of my personality, just who I am. Novak Djokovic

Yesterday i was clever, so i wanted to change the world. Today i`m wise, so i`m changing myself.

Without error there can be no brilliancy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonomo View Post
                    Ne kapiram o.o. Kako je uprkos porazu izborila polufinale ?
                    Dobila prva dva meca

Comment

• Ana uzela set, niko nije ni primetio da je pocela da igra
                      It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• Originally posted by prskaj View Post
                        Ana uzela set, niko nije ni primetio da je pocela da igra
                        Gle stvarno

Comment

• Kome je do Spanaca kad Ana igra
                          sigpic

Comment

• http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/t...3170--ten.html

Stosur nasla trenera

Comment

• Dubl specijalista Llagostera Vives dobila zabranu 2 godine zbog dopinga

Decision in the case of Nuria Llagostera Vives

The International Tennis Federation announced today that Nuria Llagostera Vives has been found to have committed an Anti-Doping Rule Violation under Article 2.1 of the Tennis Anti-Doping Programme (presence of a Prohibited Substance in a Player’s Sample).

Ms Llagostera Vives, a 33-year-old player from Spain, provided a urine sample in association with her participation in the Bank of the West Classic, Stanford, USA. That sample was sent to the WADA-accredited laboratory in Montreal, Canada for analysis, and was found to contain d-methamphetamine, which is a Prohibited Substance under section S6 (Stimulants) of the 2013 WADA List of Prohibited Substances and Prohibited Methods, and is therefore also prohibited under the Tennis Anti-Doping Programme (the “Programme”). Ms Llagostera Vives was therefore charged with an Anti-Doping Rule Violation under Article 2.1 of the Programme.

An independent hearing was held, in which Ms Llagostera Vives, who did not hold a valid TUE for d-amphetamine, was not able to demonstrate how the d-amphetamine entered her system. She was, therefore, unable to satisfy the preconditions for mitigation under article 10.5.1 or 10.5.2 of the Programme. Ms Llagostera Vives’s commission of an Anti-Doping Rule Violation under Article 2.1 of the Programme was, therefore, confirmed, and it was determined that she is suspended from participation for a period of two years, commencing from 8 September 2013, the date on which she was provisionally suspended, and so ending at midnight on 7 September 2015. It was also determined that Ms Llagostera Vives’s results at the 2013 Bank of the West Classic should be disqualified, with resulting forfeiture of any ranking points and prize money that she won at that event. Ms Llagostera Vives’s results in events subsequent to the Bank of the West Classic remain undisturbed, including all prize money and ranking points won at those events. The full decision is available on the ITF Anti-Doping website.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X