Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JJ deseta na WTA listi. Lepo, zaslužila, baš je dobro radila i borila se poslednjih meseci.
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• I 9. je na race listi, a posto Bartoli sigurno nece ucestvovati na zavrsnom turniru, ima lepu sansu da tamo ode
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Izgleda da Sloane Stephens puca na završni masters-prijavila Tokio, Peking, Linc i Luksemburg! S druge strane Kvitova izgleda da odustaje od YEC-a, možda i bolje. Ima novog kondicionog trenera, novu dijetu koje se drži i već uveliko trenira. Nadam se da će se srediti za sledeću sezonu

Comment

• Novi turniri na WTA Tour-u sledeće godine:

U susret Olimpijskim igrama u Riju se od naredne godine održava turnir paralelno u muškoj i ženskoj konkurenciji. Biće International kategorije. Sledeća novina je International turnir u Istanbulu 14-21. jula, zatim u post-US Open nedelji pored Taškenta i turnira u Kvebeku igraće se i turnir u Hong Kongu (dakle još jedan vašar ); dok Tokio više nije domaćin Premier 5 turnira već će se turnir igrati u rodnom gradu Li Na, Wuhanu, Wuhan Tennis Open.

Već je davno odlučeno da Singapur bude domaćin završnog turnira.

WTA kalendar 2014
          Last edited by wanderer; 12-09-13, 08:32.

Comment

• Bojana u prvom Sf u 2013. .. U Tashkentu, 1/4 je dobila Galinu Voskoboevu 1/6 6/4 7/6 . U Sf igra sa Toro-Flor. Bojana je jedini nosioc koji je ostao na turniru, ostale nositeljke su ispele u 1/4 ..

Drugo Sf cine Govortsova i Minella ..
            Last edited by Lord Aleksoni; 12-09-13, 15:47.

Comment

• Bojana u drugom WTA finalu

Comment

• Bravo Boko!
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                with experience.

Comment

• TASHKENT OPEN
                  Tashkent, UZBEKISTAN
                  Sep 09 - Sep 14

Бојана Јовановски у финалу!

http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-A...13/825/MDS.pdf
                  sigpic

Comment

• Druga titula za Bojanu

Jakšić je u drugom kolu kvalifikacija za Guangžu
                    Last edited by wanderer; 14-09-13, 12:59.

Comment

• IRON WOMAN JOVANOVSKI WINS TASHKENT

Bojana Jovanovski won seven matches in eight days - including a two-hour, 56-minute thriller against Olga Govortsova in the final - for the second WTA title of her career at the Tashkent Open.

TASHKENT, Uzbekistan - Bojana Jovanovski won seven matches in eight days to capture her second WTA title at the Tashkent Open - and not all of those seven matches were easy, particularly the final.

Having missed the main draw cut-off date, Jovanovski had to play the qualifying last weekend, but didn't have too much trouble there, winning both matches in straight sets. That got her into the main draw - and as the highest-ranked player at the tournament, No.58, she earned the No.1 seed, too.

One by one she knocked down all players in her path, even though there were some struggles - most notably a 16 64 76(5) grinder against No.7 seed Galina Voskoboeva in the quarterfinals, in which she was just two points from losing serving at 30-all and deuce at 5-6 in the third set - but she got through them all, and eventually found herself in Saturday's final at the International-level tournament.

Meanwhile, an unseeded Olga Govortsova was plowing through the bottom half of the draw, taking out two seeds along the way - No.4 seed Donna Vekic and No.5 seed Alexandra Cadantu - and the Belarusian eventually worked her way into the final too, winning her last three rounds in straight sets.

For two hours and 56 minutes Jovanovski and Govortsova slugged it out on center court. After they split the first two sets Govortsova seemed headed for victory, building a 4-2 lead in the third set - but the No.1-seeded Jovanovski had one last push in her, clawing back for a 46 75 76(3) victory.

"Anybody could have won this match today," an elated Jovanovski said afterwards. "It was a close match and all credit to Olga for an incredible battle. I'm so happy, and I didn't really believe I could do it today. I have to thank all the people who made this possible, including my biggest supporter - my father, and also to my physical coach, who has really improved my movement on the court this year.

"I've had a tough year. I haven't had too many matches, so it was good that I had to play the qualies. It's great to finish this week on a good note. This title means a lot to me. I'll be back next year."

Govortsova was gracious in defeat. "Bojana played very well today," the Belarusian said. "She was moving well and hitting the ball really hard out there. Congratulations to her for a good win."

Jovanovski is now 2-0 in WTA finals, winning another International-level hardcourt title at Baku last year.
                      - See more at: http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl....gz7W3b4k.dpuf

Comment

• Šteta. Taman sam mislio da će biti novo WTA finale za U20 i prvo za Bouchard...

Comment

• Bravo Bojana ..

Iskoristila je odlicno ovaj turnir, gde s ubile osrednje igracice i dosla do druge titule ..

Nadam se da ce uskoro poceti da belezi jos ozbiljnije rezultate ..

Comment

• Jakšić je u glavnom žrebu Guangžua!

Jao kakav žreb za naše

Robson (3) - Jakšić (Q)
                            Cirstea (1) - Jovanovski
                            U. Radwanska (5) - Dolonc

Žreb za Guangzhou

Žreb za Seoul
                            Last edited by wanderer; 15-09-13, 10:22.

Comment

• Originally posted by earthSRB View Post
                              Jakšić je u glavnom žrebu Guangžua!

Jao kakav žreb za naše

Robson (3) - Jakšić (Q)
                              Cirstea (1) - Jovanovski
                              U. Radwanska (5) - Dolonc

Žreb za Guangzhou

Žreb za Seoul
                              Ovde jedino Vesna ako moze da dodje do pobede ..

Comment

• Originally posted by AleksaVP View Post
                                Ovde jedino Vesna ako moze da dodje do pobede ..
                                Pa da, i to najviše zahvaljujući nepouzdanosti Radwanske... Ako joj bude bio dan... ništa

Comment

Working...
                                X