Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pa dobro sad , ne bi imala neku veliku ulogu u zenskom tenisu u nastavku karijere , a kad vec ima neku povredu
    neka zavrsi sa tenisom

Comment

• Nikol i Tatjana

Comment

• Vaidisova mi je bila omiljena teniserka, dok je Steps nije osvojio svojim sarmom

Comment

• Meni će njihov brak ostati večita enigma

Comment

• Vaidisova

Comment

• Novi turnir:

New WTA tournament in Nuremberg

Germany Tennis Magazine reports that there will be a new WTA clay-court tournament in Nuremberg, Germany, July 10-16 (the week after Roland Garros), which will replace the event in Barcelona.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
              with experience.

Comment

• New WTA tournament in Nuremberg

Germany Tennis Magazine reports that there will be a new WTA clay-court tournament in Nuremberg, Germany, July 10-16 (the week after Roland Garros), which will replace the event in Barcelona.
                Je li greška u datumu ili GS-u?

Comment

• hahaha, nisam ni primetila

Sad sam otisla na WTA sajt i po tom datumu pre ce biti da su promasili mesec i napisali jul umesto jun
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                  with experience.

Comment

• Znači još jedan turnir za skupljanje bodova... Da je bar na travi pa da bude interesantan...

Comment

• Na Li se povukla iz Dohe zbog povrede članka sa AO.
                      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Konjuh - U. Radwanska 2-6 6-3 7-6
                        Sta reci? 15 godina i 2 meseca Tuga.
                        There's something wrong with me chemically
                        Something wrong with me inherently
                        The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                        I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                        It was the wrong plan
                        In the wrong hands
                        With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                        The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                        The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Sta tuga, svaka im cast, samo nek cepaju devojke
                          It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• Mislim tuga sta im rade. Samo da ne zavrsi sve samo na vanserijskom talentu kao mnoge pre nje.
                            There's something wrong with me chemically
                            Something wrong with me inherently
                            The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                            I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                            It was the wrong plan
                            In the wrong hands
                            With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                            The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                            The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Nadam se da neće, odavno nije nije bilo takvih.

Comment

• Žreb za turnir u Dohi:

http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-A...3/1003/MDS.pdf

Bojana je odustala od učešća.
                                Zanimljiv turnir u najavi, nadam se nekom iznenađenju

A sledeće nedelje igraće se premijerno izdanje WTA Challenger-a u kolumbijskom gradu Cali, a treći turnir ove kategorije od uvođenja istih prošle godine:

http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-A...3/1065/MDS.pdf
                                Treba ispratiti Svitolinu, Min i Bouchard.

PS Ove nedelje je Bouchard odigrala veoma dobro u FED Cup-u, dobila je sva četiri singla, i Kanađanke će igrati u plej-ofu za popunu svetske grupe 2...

Comment

Working...
                                X