• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radwanska u finalu Sydney-a dobila Cibulkovu 6:0 6:0
    sigpic

Comment

• Znaci Cibulkova ide biciklom na AO
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Tako nekako, ali joj se Radwanska tokom govora lijepo izvinila zbog rezultata
        sigpic

Comment

• Kao sto rece prskaj, najbolesnija igracica.

Comment

• Jos od 1985 godine i Vendi Turnbul niko na slamovima nije uspeo da dobjie dva meca zaredom po 6-0 6-0.
            Sjajno ostvarenje Sharapove.
            There's something wrong with me chemically
            Something wrong with me inherently
            The wrong mix in the wrong genes
            I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
            It was the wrong plan
            In the wrong hands
            With the wrong theory for the wrong man
            The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
            The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Samo ne bi zelela da ispadne u narednom mecu kao ona pre 28 godina
              Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Koji je rekord u broju uzastopno osvojenih gemova (i u muškoj i u ženskoj konkurenciji)?

Comment

• Donna Vekić je ušla u top 100 kao najmlađa teniserka te družine trenutno. Takođe i Madison Keys, Amerikanka rođena 1995. Donna ja 93, a Madison na 81. mestu.

Srbija ima četiri teniserke u top 100 nakon što je Vesna dogurala do 89. mesta.
                  Vesna danas igra poslednje kolo kvalifikacija za glavni žreb turnira u Parizu protiv Niculescu (žreb: http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-A...13/604/MDS.pdf)

Ana je prvi nosilac u Pataji:

http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-A...13/303/MDS.pdf

Comment

• Vesna nazalost nije uspela da se domogne glavnog zreba turnira u Parizu
                    Izgubila je od Monike Nikulesku 6/3 6/4

Comment

• Morita razbi Anu

Comment

• Kirilenko posle 2008. i četiri izgubljena finala potom konačno osvojila titulu. U finalu u Pataji pobedila Lisicki, koja ima novog trenera-Ricardo Sanchez. Valjda će on umiriti malo njenu samoubilačku igru.

A Errani opet izgubila finale singla u Parizu, sada od Mone Barthel. Ali je zato u paru sa Vinci razbila druge nositeljke Hlavačkova/Huber 6-1, 6-1

Comment

• Originally posted by earthSRB View Post
                          Kirilenko posle 2008. i četiri izgubljena finala potom konačno osvojila titulu. U finalu u Pataji pobedila Lisicki, koja ima novog trenera-Ricardo Sanchez. Valjda će on umiriti malo njenu samoubilačku igru.

A Errani opet izgubila finale singla u Parizu, sada od Mone Barthel. Ali je zato u paru sa Vinci razbila druge nositeljke Hlavačkova/Huber 6-1, 6-1
                          Bravo Marija

Comment

• http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...is-a-good-omen

Comment

• Agnes Szavay Ponders Retirement

After nearly five years of chronic back issues, it appears the sad career of 24 year-old Agnes Szavay will likely be coming to an end as she makes the final decision between risky surgery or retirement. So says the Hungarian media:

According to the news Szavay will decide within days: she’ll choose to either continue her career (despite) the risks associated with surgery or a more relaxed and pain-free life. True, for the time being she cannot even imagine what to do with his life without the sport (she has played) since the age of five.

The timeline of Szavay’s career – if her brief cameo on the WTA can even be called such a thing – is borderline depressing. It was 2007 that she broke through on the WTA as a bright 18 year old with huge talent and even huger, flowing swings with a penchant for delicate variety. She announced herself as even a possible slam champion after that meteoric rise from outside of the top 200 in January 2007 to number 20 by year’s end, reaching a slam quarterfinal and capturing one-and-a-half (the half being her retirement to Kuznetsova whilst a set up in the New Haven final) Tier II titles plus a further lower WTA title in the process.

Already by 2008 she was forced to re-work and shorten her service motion due to the emergence of these back issues, robbing her of one of her prime weapons. After continued back pain in the years that followed, it was in 2011 that she broke down in tears whilst explaining to reporters that the vertebral stress fractures in her back had been discovered too late. Since then, her only presence on the WTA has been only a couple of failed comeback attempts – most recently last year between the London Olympics and US Open. The option of surgery has been on the table since 2011 but she was rightfully hesitant and has since attempted just about every other possible avenue of recovery.

Now it seems surgery is the only option. Despite the great loss her presence and beautiful style of tennis is to the WTA, I personally hope she decides to hang up her racket if there is any possibility that the surgery could worsen her back and have repercussions in her regular life. But, hey, my name isn’t Agnes Szavay. We’ll soon see which decision she comes to.
                              http://footfault.net/2013/02/04/agne...rs-retirement/

http://www.10sballs.com/2013/02/05/szavay-may-retire/
                              Last edited by wanderer; 05-02-13, 16:11.

Comment

• Bas steta...Sa 18 godina je imala vec WTA titulu i QF slema.
                                http://www.avangarda.in/forum/viewforum.php?f=56

Comment

Working...
                                X