Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steta sto ovako igra samo na ovom turniru! Tako bese i prosle godine!

Comment

• Pa da.. Ona samo to osvoji za jednu godinu a to je premalo.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
        Bravo Ana

Zavrsava godinu sa pobedom i sa odlicnom igrom, sad neka se lepo odmori i spremi za sledecu godinu, a ja i dalje verujem da ona moze da se vrati u sam svetski vrh
        Ajde Boki iz tvojih usta u Bozije usi.. Videcemo kako ce igrati pred Australiju.. Nadam se dobroj igri

Comment

• Venus Williams: "My goal next year is to play a full schedule. It will take some work to get there, but I'm no stranger to hard work," she said.

"I love the game. The racket feels right in my hand and I'm planning on going right back to where I was at the top of the rankings in the singles and doubles sometime within the next 12 months."

Since then, younger sister Serena has won a further five grand slams to take her tally to 13, although she has struggled for form after suffering health worries of her own, such as a pulmonary embolism earlier this year.

"Her achievements over the last years have been monumental and even with health issues she's been able to continue to be great, right now I think she's one of the best players in the world," Venus said of her sister, the world number 12.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jigsaw92 View Post
            Venus Williams: "My goal next year is to play a full schedule. It will take some work to get there, but I'm no stranger to hard work," she said.

"I love the game. The racket feels right in my hand and I'm planning on going right back to where I was at the top of the rankings in the singles and doubles sometime within the next 12 months."

Since then, younger sister Serena has won a further five grand slams to take her tally to 13, although she has struggled for form after suffering health worries of her own, such as a pulmonary embolism earlier this year.

"Her achievements over the last years have been monumental and even with health issues she's been able to continue to be great, right now I think she's one of the best players in the world," Venus said of her sister, the world number 12.
            Pa lepo i ja se nadam da ce Venus zaigrati kako zna i ume

Comment

• Kvitova Captures Four WTA Player Awards

Kvitova je osvojila titulu za igracicu godine, sto je skroz ocekivano posto je osvojila Wimbledon, zavrsni masters i Fed kup
              A takodje je i dobila nagradu kao igracica koja je najvise napredovala, na pocetku godine je bila 34. a sad je 2. i osvojila je i nagradu Karen Krantzcke Sportsmanship Award, koja je ekvivalent nagradi Stefan Edberg kod muskaraca.

Ovo su sve nagrade:

PLAYER AWARDS (media vote)
              Player Of The Year: Petra Kvitova
              Doubles Team Of The Year: Kveta Peschke & Katarina Srebotnik
              Comeback Player Of The Year: Sabine Lisicki
              Most Improved Player Of The Year: Petra Kvitova
              Newcomer Of The Year: Irina-Camelia Begu

PLAYER AWARDS (player vote)
              Player Service: Francesca Schiavone
              Karen Krantzcke Sportsmanship: Petra Kvitova
              Favorite Premier Tournament: Porsche Tennis Grand Prix (Stuttgart)
              Favorite International Tournament: Abierto Mexicano TELCEL (Acapulco)

FAN FAVORITES (public vote)
              Fan Favorite Singles Player: Agnieszka Radwanska
              Fan Favorite Doubles Team: Victoria Azarenka & Maria Kirilenko
              Fan Favorite Breakthrough Player: Petra Kvitova
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
              with experience.

Comment

• Hahahhahaha Wozniacki nije osvojila nikakvu nagradu.
                http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...46811721_n.jpg
                Samo je jedan čekanja vrijedan - Roger Federer!

Comment

• Ajde sto nije Wozniacki nego sto nije Serena!

Comment

• Wozniacki moze da bude zadovoljna sto je nekako ostala prva na kraju godine

Comment

• Ma kakva Wozniacki slazem se sa zdravkeljom dobro je i ostala prva na kraju godine. Ma jadna je.

Nadam se da se sledece godine to menja i da ce na prvo mesto doci ona koja to zasluzuje Serena Williams ili Kvitova..

Naravno ima jos dobrih al njih dve su za sada naj naj. Woznaicki bye bye ;)

Comment

• Venus Williams will make her comeback in an exhibition match against her sister Serena in Colombia on Wednesday, two months after pulling out of the U.S. Open because of an immune system disease.

After playing Serena in Medellin next week, Venus will join her sister against Italians Francesca Schiavone and Flavia Pennetta in another exhibition match Dec. 3 in Milan.

Comment

• E nek bar igraju to kad samo preskacu jbg..

Comment

• Comment

• Jesu otkacene ,Cibulkova se postidjela a Wozniacki je nastavila u svom ritmu i btw dobro mješa.
                              http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...46811721_n.jpg
                              Samo je jedan čekanja vrijedan - Roger Federer!

Comment

• Rijetko koje drvo ima ovoliko smisla za ples.

Comment

Working...
                                X