This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WTA Tour

Očekujte finale Roland Garrosa Rezai - Martinez Sanchez (ako se ranije ne sastanu). @(*6sd$%

Comment

[quote author=High_Hopes link=topic=2558.msg131465#msg131465 date=1274040698]
      Očekujte finale Roland Garrosa Rezai - Martinez Sanchez (ako se ranije ne sastanu). @(*6sd$%
      [/quote]
      A zamisli da u zrijebu nekom nosiocu izvuku jednu u 1/8 finala pa onda u 1/4 finale i da ih pobijedis u 1/2 finale ti netreba ici jer bi izgubio i od Amanmuradove #&^Dk*
      Shànghǎi 2005

Comment

Amanmuradovu znam samo preko kladže, nisam je nikad gledao. Možda ona sljedeća bljesne poput ove dvije. @(*6sd$%

Comment

[quote author=High_Hopes link=topic=2558.msg131488#msg131488 date=1274042437]
          Amanmuradovu znam samo preko kladže, nisam je nikad gledao. Možda ona sljedeća bljesne poput ove dvije. @(*6sd$%
          [/quote]
          Kod zena je to uvijek otvoreno jer se kod njih GS igra u dva dobijena seta kao i svaki turnir sto igraju pa samim tim nebi trebao prestavljati neki problem teniserkama koje nisu u prvom planu.Upravo imamo primjer na RG gdje su osvajale Majoli,Myskina iz drugog plana...
          Shànghǎi 2005

Comment

Sa twittera:

Clijsterskim: Just left the hospital! I can slowly start practicing
            again but still need to pay attention to any reaction after practice! Yeah!!! :-)

%QWT&W
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

Jos malo pa gledamo Anu na SK &(/+q
              sigpic

Comment

Otkud flasteri na Aninoj ruci? fghj48d

Baš ju je lijepo vidjeti. &(/+q

Comment

Kako je dobra trava u Hertogenbosu l5'%9
                  Ajmo Anci #$&+|r
                  sigpic

Comment

evo su slike sa treninga i tu je imala flastere, kao da je rame u pitanju, nadam se samo da nije nista ozbiljno...

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Anin meč se poklapa sa fudbalom, repriza nba se poklapa s fudbalom... &*(@W6

Comment

Hvala za slike bojana. %QWT&W

Comment

Fudbal dobija prednost ovih dana,ipak je to SP ^%@7f
                          A Anu gledam do 13:30
                          sigpic

Comment

Anci izjednacila u setovima #$&+|r #$&+|r

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Da je srece prvi ne bi ni izgubila,ali dobro vazno je da se vratila i nadam se da ce pobijediti ^%@7f
                              sigpic

Comment

Gubi 3:0 u 3.setu +-*^%*

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X