This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://aleksandra-krunic.blogspot.com/

Blog o Aleksandri Krunić, pokušaću da izvestim o svim njenim rezultatima i novostima iz njenog života.

Comment

• AK47, dobrodosao na forum
      Ako zelis, mozes da otvoris temu, pa da tu sve pises o Aleksandri, posto se ovde pise o WTA, o turnirima, pa ce se svi ti postovi o Aleksandri da se zagube u moru drugih ;)
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Hvala Bojana,uzivanje je bilo citati vas kao gost,nadam se da cu mnogo nauciti od vas...
        Zeljko Malnar-Nocna mora <3

#the return

Comment

• Originally posted by AK47 View Post
          Hvala Bojana,uzivanje je bilo citati vas kao gost,nadam se da cu mnogo nauciti od vas...

Na trenutak sam pomislila da je novi AK stavio i isti avatar... Ali odalo te to sto nema smajlija...

Comment

• Malo je zapostavljena ova tema, a ove nedelje se igraju 2 turnira, ali logicno, sa ipak slabijim igracicama u zrebu. I ono sto je neverovatno, Wozniacki ne igra nijedan turnir ove nedelje

Bad Gastein
            oficijalni sajt: http://www.gastein-ladies.at/
            zreb: http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-A...1/1036/MDS.pdf

Vec je odigrano par kola, logicno posto je sreda
            Julia Goerges je 1. nosilac, ali je ona ispala vecu 1. kolu. Od nosilaca je ostala samo Pervak, sve ostale su izgubile u 1. kolu, sta reci osim WTA u punom sjaju

Palermo
            oficijalni sajt: http://www.snaiopen.com/
            zreb: http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-A...11/466/MDS.pdf

Ovaj turnir je znacajno jaci od onog u Austriji, 1. nosilac je Peneta, a 2. Roberta Vinci i obe su jos uvek u zrebu.

Nase devojke ne igraju ove nedelje, predpostavljam da se spremaju za sledecu nedelju kad se igra jak turniri iz Premier serije u Stanfordu.

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Bice veselo u Stanfordu!

Comment

• Bammer Ends Unique & Phenomenal Career

BAD GASTEIN, Austria - Having originally retired after Wimbledon, she couldn't help but play just one more tournament when she found out she'd get into the main draw on home soil in Bad Gastein; she even won her first round match at the clay court stop. But her road would come to an end in the second round and on Thursday, two weeks shy of her daughter Tina's 10th birthday, Sybille Bammer brought her unique and phenomenal career to an end.
                "Originally Wimbledon was my last tournament. I didn't think I'd play anymore," said Bammer, who turned 31 earlier this year. "But I got into Bad Gastein at the last minute and thought, 'Okay, I like tennis, so I'll play one more!'"
                The early years of Bammer's career from 1995 to 2000 were a grind. Her lefty game was promising, but she played almost exclusively in WTA qualifying and on the ITF Circuit - and in her only WTA main draw she lost first round.
                Then came Tina. Her self-proclaimed most memorable experience, the birth of her daughter on July 28, 2001 seemed to push her to new heights. She won her first three events back on the ITF Circuit in 2002, and she began creeping into more WTA draws, getting her first Top 100 seasons in 2005 and 2006.
                "Tina was very good for my tennis," Bammer said. "After my matches, when I'd see her, I could always stop thinking of tennis and enjoy our time together."
                Bammer made headlines the week before the 2007 Australian Open when she beat Serena Williams at the lead-up event in Hobart (Williams would go on to win her eighth Grand Slam title two weeks later). She actually beat Williams in their only other career meeting, on American soil in Cincinnati a few years later.
                The 2007 season brought Bammer her first WTA title in Pattaya City (at the time, the first mother to win a WTA title since 1989) and her Top 20 debut (she would peak at No.19); the 2008 season saw her reach her first Grand Slam quarterfinal at the US Open (falling to Jelena Jankovic) and 2009 brought her a second WTA title at Prague (beating Francesca Schiavone in the final).
                "My titles and the US Open quarterfinal were both very exciting, and also reaching the semifinals of Indian Wells in 2007 - I lost to Svetlana Kuznetsova in three sets, and it was a great tournament for me," Bammer said. "My two wins over Serena were very special too. I don't really know how I did it!
                "I also have very good memories of playing on the Austrian Fed Cup team. It was a joy to play for my country and it was always a very good atmosphere."
                But after finishing 2007 and 2008 inside the Top 30, Bammer's star began to fall slightly - she finished 2009 at No.55 and 2010 at No.70, and with a 4-8 record on the year going into Wimbledon, she decided it was her time to bow out.
                "The first time I thought about retiring was after I injured my shoulder in 2009. I had some big problems - I kept playing and it got better, but I couldn't practice as much as I could before. And then this year after Miami I got sick and couldn't practice for four weeks, and when I started again I wasn't playing so well. So it was around that time I really started thinking about retiring from tennis."
                What are her plans now? "I want to relax for a few weeks. I'm going to take some holidays now, just at home - I love Austria and I'm looking forward to enjoying some time in my hometown. In September I'll play team matches for Austria, and maybe down the road I'll work in tennis, as a coach maybe."
                Izvor

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Skot Berns ponovo u Aninom timu

ja jos uvek zivim u nadi da ce ona igrati kao sto je igrala 2008. godine, nepopravljivi sam optimista

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Bojana jel tebi to hakovan profil?

Comment

• Kleybanova ima rak, danas je napunila 22 godine, pa je napisala ovu poruku

Alisa's Message

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                        Kleybanova ima rak, danas je napunila 22 godine, pa je napisala ovu poruku

Alisa's Message
                        Au. Strasno, procitala sam. Jako mi je zao, nadam se da ce se brzo oporaviti i ozdraviti i da ce ponovo zaigrati. Lepo je sto je ipak pozitivna.
                        One and only - Rafael Nadal

Dream it, and then make it happen!

Verdasco: "If you did not leave friendship aside on court, Rafa would have no friends, since he's crushing everybody!"

Ferrer: "Rafa is a great tennis player and as a person even better"

Comment

• Izdrzi Alisa!Nadam se da ce brzo ozdraviti.

Comment

• Strasno,bas mi je zao.Sjajno je sto je ovako pozitivna i vidi se da je borac,nadam se da ce na kraju sve biti u redu...
                            sigpic

Comment

• Wozniacki losing faith in winning a Slam?

http://juumptennis.visibli.com/share/jdb1BT

Comment

• Hmmmm videcemo nisam bas siguran da li moze, msm da u ovom trenutku ima mnogo boljih teniserki od Wozniacki..

Comment

Working...
                                X