• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Adin View Post
    Samo gdje će se prenositi.
    Pa na Eurosportu ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jigsaw92 View Post
      Pa na Eurosportu ;)
      Sura znači ,hvala puno jer stvarno želim vidjeti Serenu na terenu poslje dužeg perioda.Ja znam da je tebi srce sad puno.Serena je ponovo tu.
      http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...46811721_n.jpg
      Samo je jedan čekanja vrijedan - Roger Federer!

Comment

• Originally posted by Adin View Post
        Sura znači ,hvala puno jer stvarno želim vidjeti Serenu na terenu poslje dužeg perioda.Ja znam da je tebi srce sad puno.Serena je ponovo tu.
        Naravno

Comment

• Koje smaranje ovaj mec Ana vs Gerges.

Comment

Koje smaranje ovaj mec Ana vs Gerges.
            Imam neki osecaj da ce sigurno da igraju 3 seta i trajace skoro 3 sata
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
              Imam neki osecaj da ce sigurno da igraju 3 seta i trajace skoro 3 sata
              Cuti ne baksuziraj!

Comment

Cuti ne baksuziraj!
                Uh, pa nemoj da im se samoubijas ovde
                evo uzela je Ana prvi set

Spoiler
                sad je tek sigurno da ce igrati 3 seta

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                  Uh, pa nemoj da im se samoubijas ovde
                  evo uzela je Ana prvi set

Spoiler
                  sad je tek sigurno da ce igrati 3 seta
                  Sad ce to Ana expresno!

Comment

• Neocekivano "laka" pobeda Ane 6/4 6/3
                    Hvala ti Ana sto nisi odugovlacila!

Comment

• bravo Ana
                      prijatno me je iznenadila, moram da priznam da sam ocekivala da ce da izgubi

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Comment

• Ovo izgleda ocajno, ne znam sta joj je.

Comment

• Ne mogu da dam bas neku analizu, posto ne gledam, ali ipak nije igrala godinu dana, moraju da se vide posledice.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Izgleda ko da ne zna gde se nalazi.

Comment

• Au, sta je ovo, 5-0???

Comment

Working...
                                X