• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uuuu opasne igracice igraju.

Comment

• Pet najemotivnijih teniserki sveta
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ivanovic injury not serious, but out for week

Serbian team doctor Zdeslav Milinkovic tells FedCup.com that Ana Ivanovic’s abdominal injury is not that serious and that she should be able to resume practice in a couple of days. Ivanovic, who first sustained the injury prior to the Australian Open, was forced to retire in the second set of her Fed Cup match against Slovak Dominika Cibulkova on Sunday. However, a member of the Ivanovic's camp told TENNIS.com that she is likely out for at least a week.

Serbia, behind Jelena Jankovic, pulled out the 3-2 victory in the end. Jankovic said that the reason for her not playing on the opening day of the tie was due to being sick.

Slovak Daniela Hantuchova, who lost all three of her matches at home in Bratislava, was less than pleased with the result: "We have to move on even though this will sting for a long time."
        Neka se oporavi i nadam se da ce u nastavku sezone igrati kao sto je igrala protiv Hantuhove
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
          Da li su mogli da nadju jos neku goru Sereninu sliku.

Comment

• Odlicno sto nije teza povreda u pitanju

OOP za sjutra
            http://www.wtatennis.com/page/OrderO...,12781,00.html

Danasnji rezultati
            http://www.wtatennis.com/page/Scores/
            sigpic

Comment

• Auu kako Steffi igra pa ona bi trenutno bila top 3 i to bez ikakvih problema

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Da li joj je ova partnerka Andrea?
                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Jeste, ovo je Andrea

Comment

• Jeste, to je Andrea, ali slusaj kako se ona dere,a Stefi se ne cuje dok igra i krece se i dalje savrseno

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ma, fantastična je!
                      Odgledala sam video bez tona, tj. nisam stavila slušalice i tek sada kada si skrenula pažnju...
                      Danas ih sve uče da se dernjaju, stenju...
                      sigpic

Comment

• Fantasticna je!

A sto se ovog stenjanja i vristanja tice, bas sam prije nekoliko dana s mamom komentarisala kako djevojke vriste i stenju, kaze ona pa nisu ni muskarci bolji... Reko - ma ti nisi normalna, pogledaj nekad momke kako igraju.
                        Kad ona meni sad svaki dan kad gledam neki mec kaze Majo, slusaj momke kako stenju... I kad sam obratila paznju - stvarno i momci malo-malo pa stenju... Ne deru se kao zene, ali skoro svi ispustaju neke zvukove... Koje ja do sada skoro da nisam ni primjecivala... Nekako mi normalno idu uz muski tenis.

Comment

• I muskarci stenju i to mene isto izludjuje, pa samo slusaj Nadala i Djokovica...
                          Fed se ne cuje, osim nekad prilikom 2.servisa i to je pocelo od pre 2,3 godine.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                            Auu kako Steffi igra pa ona bi trenutno bila top 3 i to bez ikakvih problema

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6v1A...layer_embedded
                            Au svaka joj cast
                            Taman bi mogla da se vrati i da im objasni neke stvari
                            Originally posted by majabl View Post
                            Fantasticna je!

A sto se ovog stenjanja i vristanja tice, bas sam prije nekoliko dana s mamom komentarisala kako djevojke vriste i stenju, kaze ona pa nisu ni muskarci bolji... Reko - ma ti nisi normalna, pogledaj nekad momke kako igraju.
                            Kad ona meni sad svaki dan kad gledam neki mec kaze Majo, slusaj momke kako stenju... I kad sam obratila paznju - stvarno i momci malo-malo pa stenju... Ne deru se kao zene, ali skoro svi ispustaju neke zvukove... Koje ja do sada skoro da nisam ni primjecivala... Nekako mi normalno idu uz muski tenis.
                            Pa ispustaju,to se moglo cuti i tokom finala Miami-a izmedju Novaka i Nadal-a,ali ipak to nije atak na usi,znamo sta neke rade
                            sigpic

Comment

• Skoro svi stenju, ali meni to uopste ne smeta, cesto i ne primijetim, nekako mi ide uz to... A pored toga ne stenju stalno... i sto je najvaznije, ne vriste.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                                I muskarci stenju i to mene isto izludjuje, pa samo slusaj Nadala i Djokovica...
                                Razlika je u tome sto ima i nekih WTA igracica koje to namerno rade.

Comment

Working...
                                X