Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pa kako da uzme kad ne moze da zadrzi svoj servis...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Evo problema,Wozniacki je normalno vratila brejk,a sad je uzela i servis,Jelena svoj ne moze da uzme
      sigpic

Comment

• Komedija. Ma to je sve zbog haljine.

Comment

• Jelena je sad u problemima i ne vjerujem da se moze vratiti u prvi set ali vracala se ona i kad je gubila 5 > 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jigsaw92 View Post
            Komedija. Ma to je sve zbog haljine.
            mislis kecelje

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Upravo sam prebacila na ES i vidjela posljednja dva poena. Ne znam da li je ovo smijesno ili zalosno...

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                mislis kecelje
                Da, moja greska, ucinilo mi se na trenutak da je sportska oprema.

Comment

• Pa gdje joj je ona igra od juce

Comment

• Ma izgubila je set u kojem je bila bolja,ja i dalje ne vjerujem kako je uspjela da izgubi
                    sigpic

Comment

• Ne znam da li može protiv bilo koje teniserke dobiti set, ako pri kraju istog ima
                      50% realizacije 1. servisa i 19% 2. servisa...
                      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• E ovo je za mene pravi choke, izgubila je set samo zato sto igra protiv Wozniacki.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Mnogo chokera ima u zenskom tenisu, a i dosadan je previse.

Comment

• Originally posted by dusan1610 View Post
                            Mnogo chokera ima u zenskom tenisu, a i dosadan je previse.

Na kraju je presudilo to što je Wozniacki bila bolje obučena, dobro joj se uklapa kompletić

Comment

• Ja lepo dok gledam zenski tenis, pripremim jedan lavor, da se kojim slucajem ne ispovracam.

Comment

• Gledas pogresne meceve.

Comment

Working...
                                X