• Show
Clear All

Da vidimo mi ovde jedno 4 taj brejka, pa u petom kako bude
    Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

Gleda li neko tenis
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

Naravno, naravno

Comment

Očekivao sam više od Edmunda....

Comment

Auuu koliko srece je imao Karlovic

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Jel zna neko zašto je trava malo istrošena oko osnovne linije, to do sada nije bilo pre prvog meča koliko već gledam W?

Comment

Originally posted by goku View Post
                Jel zna neko zašto je trava malo istrošena oko osnovne linije, to do sada nije bilo pre prvog meča koliko već gledam W?
                sigurno od kvalifikacije koje su igrane prije
                Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard!

Comment

Kohly strasno blizu da ispadne na startu

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Vjerovatno povreda, predao je i u Halleu

Comment

Типса се повампирио?
                      Last edited by Žika; 27-06-16, 13:15.
                      sigpic

Comment

Djokovicu trava najbolje lezi, ovo je strasno kako igra i koliko su mu udarci mocni na travi.
                        sigpic

Comment

Koliko je Coric nesposoban, nikad od njega vrhunski igrac, ima 6:2 u TBu i na kraju pukne sa 9:7

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Kako je prelep teren na ovom prvom mecu...Novak miran i deluje jako siguran u to sto radi!

Comment

Kralj Borna, uspeo da propusti dva mini brejka protiv velikog riternera Karlovic.
                              Meni se osobno ne svidja ovaj novi izgled trave, smanjile su one linije i povecale njihov broj, nekako me previse umara dok gledam. Prethodnji izgled mi je bio bolji.
                              OVAKO

Comment

Mogli smo imati pravi triler, i sad je moguc ali bice Borna pod velikim pritiskom. Ivo se bas izvukao
                                Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X