Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predsezona - Serie A 2016/2017 (transferi,spekulacije,pripremne utakmice)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rossonero View Post
    Prosle sezone drugi strijelac Serie A. E pa ne moze za kikiriki da ide?!?

Bacca i mali Donnarumma su jedine svijetle tacke sto se tice Milana iz prosle sezone.
    Bio je dobar i Bonaventura ne treba covjeka zaboraviti
    Zeljko Malnar-Nocna mora <3

#the return

Comment

• Ajde necemo ga zaboraviti. Po izdvajanju Bonaventure znam da si pratio proslu sezonu.

Ali opet ovaj dvojac je daleko ispred svih sto se tice prosle sezone.

Ovo je vise za Milanovu temu, ali nema veze jos je predsezona.

Last edited by Rossonero; 24-07-16, 12:42.

Comment

• Pils Lajt gurnuo dečaka u vatru.....treba da ste mu zahvalni.

Ja lično jesam, hvala mu ko bratu, jer malog vidim kroz par godina na golu Stare dame.

Comment

• Nasljednik Buffona ali u reprezentaciji.

Comment

• I to se slažem.

Comment

• Mauro Icardi’s wife Wanda Nara confirmed Napoli are meeting “an intermediary” for the Inter striker.
              http://www.football-italia.net/88275...meeting-icardi
              Last edited by Rossonero; 24-07-16, 13:37.

Comment

• Breaking news on #SkyItalia Manchester United have no intentions to raise their offer for Pogba and Juventus won't sell at the current offer

Comment

• Ako propadne sa MU ne mora da znaci da ce ostati, jer moze i Real koliko sutra da uleti sa nekom svojom ludackom ponudom.
                  sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                  Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Dace Real ponudu,ali plata ti je sine 8 miliona i ni eura vise jbg to je politika Florentina Pereza i Real Madrida

#the return

Comment

• Kako je premocna ova slika

#the return

Comment

• Ausilio: 'We're not selling Icardi'

http://www.football-italia.net/88315...selling-icardi

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Roma Coach Luciano Spalletti says Juventus were already 'extremely strong' and that he doesn't understand people who criticise them.

The Bianconeri stole both Miralem Pjanic from Roma and, more recently, Gonzalo Higuain from Napoli. Although the latter move is not official yet, it has already sparked protests by the fans.

“Juventus, with Higuain, become what they already were: extremely strong,” Spalletti said from Boston, as reported by Calciomercato.it. “I don't understand all this talk.

“Juventus in the past sold some great players, who were then replaced. Likewise for Napoli, and for Roma, who was forced to make some sales. Juventus remain very powerful whether they have [Paul] Pogba or not, whether they have Higuain or not.”

The Lupi seem rather stunted by comparison with Juventus this year, and many believe there will be no Scudetto race worth speaking of.

“When you [journalists] speak of objectives, you start making up limits, but you're the ones who are limited. We want to win every game.

“Let's start again from the end of last season and let's find that strength, that discipline in the team's behaviour that we had at the end. Finding that level of football with continuity represents the real leap in quality.

“We have a complete squad but of course we can add more to the team's strength by signing quality players. We're probably going to look for and find another defender, because that's how it's supposed to be.

“But these are all bonuses because we have already completed our squad. We're fine with all the doors of danger remaining open. That's part of the game.”
                            Kako objasnio Spaleti - Šta se palite, Juventus je uvek bio jak. Gospodin.

Comment

• Arkadijuš Milik u Napoliju za 35 miliona evra.

Mislio sam da posle Pogbe i Iguaina završavamo sa nerealnim ciframa, ali ne.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Napoliju ce sada raditi ono sto su oni radili drugim klubovima koji su se raspitivali za Iguaina, sada svi znaju da imaju velika sredstva.

Vidjeh da se pominje Morata, mozda bi njega mogli dovesti iako bi morali za taj transfer izdvojiti ogromnu sumu sto im ne bi trebalo predstavljati problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X