Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dobrodoslica novim clanovima na teniski pdf!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odg: Dobrodoslica novim clanovima na teniski pdf!

[quote author=RFFTW link=topic=2554.msg136369#msg136369 date=1275419142]
    bas gotivim Jamesa Blakea
    [/quote]

cijenim +*@WT*48*

welcome @(*6sd$%

Comment

cao Pavle %QWT&W

sta da kazem,navijas za pravog +*@WT*48*
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

Haj da i ja napisem kao novi nesto. Prije svega pozdrav svima na forumu. Imam 27 godina i iz Bosne sam. Veliki sam fan Rafaela Nadala i to od njegove 16 godine kada sam gledao njegov mec protiv Moye u Acapulcu. Tada sam rekao on mora biti No.1, tako je bilo, al kratko. Nadam se nakon osvojenog RG-a ide dobar rez u Queenu (ako se prijavi) , zatim bar polufinale Wimbledona i opet ga gledam kao prvog reketa svijeta.

Bice prilike da vise pricamo i diskutujemo o pobjedama i padovima svojih igraca (a manje price o povredama).

Eto veliki pozdrav svim fanovima teniskog sporta!

Comment

Amire,dobrodosao jos jednom %QWT&W

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Pozdrav svima od Duja.

Za mene postoji samo jedan igrac, umetnik sa reketom Fed +*@WT*48*

Comment

Duje,dobrodosao (*#^R^

i skroz se slazem sa tvojom konstatacijom l5'%9

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

%QWT&W

Znam, odavno pratim tvoje postove ovde kao i na onom drugom forumu

Comment

Poz,Duje.Dobrodoshao...
                  Nije ti neka konstatacija... $#^%RT

“If it be now, ‘tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be now; if it be not now, yet it will come. The readiness is all.”
                  Tennis belongs to the individualistic past - a hero, or at most a pair of friends or lovers, against the world~Jacques Barzun

Comment

PozZ svima i od mene novog @R&}* 17 god. iz BiH( RS) , VEC 4-5 godina medju prvih 20 u drzavi u mladjim kategorijama.Nadam se ovde cuti ponesto pametno o tenisu #$&+|r

Comment

Pozdrav TeKKe, dobrodošao na forum. @R&}*

Hajde na temi Roland Garros 2010 napiši tvoju prognozu meča Nadal - Soderling, ako te ne mrzi. @(*6sd$%

Comment

Zdravo TeKKe (*#^R^
                        Koristis li jednorucni ili dvorucni bh? %QWT&W
                        sigpic

Comment

ma bitno da ga pogadjam koji god da je l5'%9 $%&5@$A

Comment

Ne znas kakav BH imas &%@5w8&*
                            Hocemo li te skoro gledati na nekim fjucersima i celendzerima?
                            sigpic

Comment

dvorucni, dvorucni %QWT&W uz malo srece i vise rada i da ovo koljeno slusa...nebo je granica @R&}* +*@WT*48*

Comment

Lijepo %QWT&W
                                Navijas za Nadala cini mi se? %QWT&W
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X