Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predsezona - PL & Championship 16/17 (pripremni mecevi, transferi, spekulacije)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeste sad nije bitno, daj da ispljujemo čoveka bez razloga

"When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Ama ko ga pljuje?

Konte je za mene jedan od najboljih strucnjaka u fudbalu i veoma sarmantan gospodin, za razliku od vaseg najspecijalnijeg bivseg translejtora.
      sigpic
      "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
      AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Uopšte me to ne interesuje, nemoj da širiš dezinformacija
        "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Saburo postrojava Akija, od aki sources do aki speculations
          sigpic

Comment

• Otkud ja znam jel bio referenciran u odnosu na Pogbu ili ne, ne pratim.

Izjava mi se svidjela i za to sam je pohvalio. Vrhunska dezinformacija. Idi pljuj novinare sto su krvozedne kucke.
            sigpic

Comment

• Meni je ovo bilo interesantno

Conte also plans to respect the English ritual of having a glass of wine with the opposition manager after the game, although he says he will find it tough should Chelsea be beaten.

He added: “I like red wine. But I see this situation being a bit difficult if we lose, I have to be honest (he laughs).
              “To be in this situation after a defeat is difficult, but I like this tradition. It's a part of the culture in England, it's different [to elsewhere].
              "It's fantastic to stay with the other manager and staff, to be all together if you win or lose to drink wine.

“I knew about this situation back in Italy. I knew Sir Alex Ferguson invited managers to drink red wine and it was very unusual.
              "But it's fantastic, I love this. I hope to take this up, it's important to open your mind if you lose a match, to stay together, to speak.

"But in Italy I can see this being very difficult to do after the game (laughs) because the culture is very different."

Comment

• Konte alkos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Avramovic View Post
                  Konte alkos.
                  Taman da se pridruzi tebi Limenom i Gagnari. Samo jebiga Gangara i Limeni su mi u deficitu tu
                  sigpic

Comment

• Sad znamo da bi se marLi brzo adaptirao kao manager u Engleskoj.
                    DALE 1992-2020
                    NIKAD ZABORAVLJEN

Comment

• "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Originally posted by maliajnstajn View Post
                        Ama ko ga pljuje?

Konte je za mene jedan od najboljih strucnjaka u fudbalu i veoma sarmantan gospodin, za razliku od vaseg najspecijalnijeg bivseg translejtora.
                        Vama Arsenalovcima trenslejtor i u snovima jbt, ne vjerujem ni da su ga navijači Barselone ovako mrzili dok je trenirao Real

Comment

• Gledajte ove skilove po čempionshipu

Comment

• Au hahaha e ovo nisam video odavno.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jax Teller View Post
                              Sad znamo da bi se marLi brzo adaptirao kao manager u Engleskoj.
                              Imas pice.

Sifra :vinjaksmajli:

Zamislite samo konferenciju

Gang i ja, obojica usrani od vinjaka.
                              Originally posted by Vladan
                              SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.
                              :vinjaksmajli:

Comment

• A je l' ima skillovi glavnog sudije i ćelavog gmaza Simon Hoopera sa meča Fulham - Newcastle, koji nije svirao dva penala za Newcastle United, posle igranja rukom u svom šeasnaestercu dva definzivca domaćih?
                                "What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love." - Sir Bobby Robson

Comment

Working...
                                X