Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predsezona - PL & Championship 16/17 (pripremni mecevi, transferi, spekulacije)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ricma View Post
    Kog to Morena juri Pep?
    sigpic

Comment

• Fernando Llorente transfer to Swansea close, says Sevilla chief

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...-sevilla-chief

Ja stvarno ne znam kako će Everton da sredi ekipu, evo već je početak avgusta a oni su doveli samo ovog Kantea volume 2, odugovlači se oko Stounsa i Lukakua a kako stoje stvari i Siti i Čelzi su ozbiljni ali se muvaju oko te cene koje Everton traži

Ali nije problem samo Lukaku, gledam brojeve igrača, onaj lik iz Lokomotive, Nise, nije ni dobio broj, znači to su onda dva igrača u napadu koje treba zameniti

Fontea vidim da juri, traži i prvog golmana, ovaj Stekelenburg je doveden kao br 2/3
      "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Originally posted by saburo sakai View Post

Ja stvarno ne znam kako će Everton da sredi ekipu, evo već je početak avgusta a oni su doveli samo ovog Kantea volume 2,
        Gana će biti sjajan naredne sezone.
        sigpic

Comment

• Aston Villa striker Jordan Ayew is to remain with the Championship club after manager Roberto Di Matteo revealed that there is no release clause in the player's contract.

"We're not looking to sell. It is not a question," Di Matteo told BBC WM.

"Gana was totally different. He had a clause in his contract but nobody else has."
          But new Villa owner Dr Tony Xia has already said that he wants Ayew to stay and Di Matteo added: "Jordan Ayew is going to stay here. He is going to be part of our plans. His qualities will shine."
          "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Everton to Man City: Take it or leave it. We won't sell John Stones for less than £50m
                http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...0m-and-no-less
                sigpic

Comment

• Sky mnogo kasni sa vestima, to je Telegraf javio odavno, nakon toga su preneli( Telegraf) da Siti nema nameru da plati tolko, sad dal se nešto promenili za to vreme, videćemo

Stounsu se ide, tu nema greške

Comment

• McCormack i zvanicno predstavljen kao pojacanje Vile.

Comment

• Dzimbo Vajt

Hearing that @HullCity considering going into new season with Mike Phelan in charge. Club currently has 4 'live' bids in for players
                      sigpic

Comment

• "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Crni Isus pojačanje Sitija

šta sve neću videti

Comment

• Moj Reufe djeca ti se smiju

Zeljko Malnar-Nocna mora <3

#the return

Comment

• Tottehnam demonstracija sile Biti će jebena ekipa i ovo prvenstvo.
                              sigpic

Comment

• I mi prosle sezone razvalili Lyon koji je bio viceprvak Francuske sa 5-0 na Emirates kupu, pa na kraju od nas truba ispade.
                                sigpic
                                "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
                                AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

Working...
                                X