Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predsezona - PL & Championship 16/17 (pripremni mecevi, transferi, spekulacije)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sigpic

Comment

• Comment

Comment

• Newcastle United 3-2 Vitesse Arnhem
          "What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love." - Sir Bobby Robson

Comment

• Leicester have submitted a £7.5 million bid for Kapustka and the 19-year-old admits Claudio Ranieri’s interest played a key role in his decision to move to the Premier League champions.

"Yes, of all the offers tabled, Leicester wanted me the most," Kapustka told Telewizja Polska.

“Ranieri's interest was a big factor for me.

"He was asking about me, he wanted me to join the team. This convinced me, but there were many factors.
            Nema sta, sjajan potez Lisica ako se desi, a sve su sanse da ce se desiti.
            sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
            -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• ta vest mislim da je već 2,3x kačena i ponovo će neko da naleti za par dana i pita ko je zamena za Mareza

no da ne bude totalni of , stari tvit ali mislim da niko nije kačio

Last edited by saburo sakai; 31-07-16, 13:18.
              "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Siti izgleda zavrsava Sanea.

On je vec u Mancesteru.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Last edited by saburo sakai; 01-08-16, 12:02.
                      "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Zola favorit da preuzme Hal.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• We understand Newcastle have triggered Mo Diame's £4.5m release clause.

The striker scored the goal that earned Hull promotion in the play-off final last season.
                            gasi hal i baci ključeve od kluba

Comment

• Kapustka u Lester, Mahrez u Arsenal.
                              sigpic
                              "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
                              AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Njukasl bi izgleda i Klarka iz Vile, Di Mateo bi u tom slučaju izgubio važnog igrača

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-defender.html

Comment

Working...
                                X