Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predsezona - PL & Championship 16/17 (pripremni mecevi, transferi, spekulacije)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Sada je velika kuca za posredovanje nekretninama, Proto, preko svog nekog glasnogovornika izjavila da traze kupca za stan Alvara Morate u centru Torina, te da su dobili zahtjev da mu nadju kucu u Londonu.

Isto tako su ovi imali istu izjavu oko Ibrahimovica i njegove kuce u Manchesteru.

Nemam pojma sta ovo znaci. Celzi ili Arsenal, ne vidim Tottenhem u ovoj prici.
      sigpic
      "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
      AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Zašto bi uopšte agencije za nekretnine davale izjave o svojim klijentima i zašto bi od svih mogućih medija izabrali calciomercato i kako to da na njihovom sajtu nema te vesti
        "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Ne znam, al znam da su dali istu izjavu prije vise od mjesec dana za Ibrahimovica.
          sigpic

Comment

• Nebitno je zasto bi oni to izjavili u sustini,zaboravi na to,samo ja to ne mogu da nadjem

Ove blogove i forume ne racunam,interesuje me u originalu
            "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Oni bi to izjavili zbog marketinga. Jebiga najbolji smo i zvijezde biraju nas da im pomognemo.
              sigpic

Comment

• Ma nek rade sta god

Samo da vidim to,da ne ispadne da je neko na nekom blogu tek tako to napisao

Ja italijanski ne znam a kad kucam u trazilicu na doticnom sajtu nista ne pise

Comment

• Izgleda da ce Thiaga pokupiti sa sobom Pep.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Votford se sali.

sigpic

Comment

• Ne bih ja to prodao,čuvati to kao oči u glavi,nebrušeni dijamant
                        Iako igra stalno u paru mislim da bi mogo i sam da drži napad,video u više navrata da gradi bez problema loptu,drži dva napadača na ledjima,to još od Drogbe nisam video a vala sa nekim situacijama u 16 me je baš kupio,pada mi na pamet ono "mešanje" Vertongena i Adervilda ,pa onaj čuveni dribling

Čuli ste Bilića kad kaže da mu fali napadač od 20+ golova,Igalo je taj

daj da vidimo dal je OSW

Comment

• Dwight Gayle

Andros Townsend prešao u Crystal Palace
                          Last edited by Mags Serbia; 01-07-16, 09:43.
                          "What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love." - Sir Bobby Robson

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

OFFICIAL: Manchester City complete deal for Nolito.
                              OFFICIAL: Nolito will take the #9 shirt for next season.
                              Nolito: "I think that Pep Guardiola is one of the best managers in the world. I'm sure he'll get the best out of me."

Comment

• Kidanje..

Comment

Working...
                                X