Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predsezona - PL & Championship 16/17 (pripremni mecevi, transferi, spekulacije)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kuman nece postici nista sa Evertonom.....ubedjen sam u to......o Evropi mogu samo da sanjare.....zivi bili, pa videli.....ja bih doveo Najdzela Etkinsa, on je pravi za nas!

Comment

• Nema Remzi bas toliki imunitet. Pretjerujete. Santi je taj koji ce igrati, i igrace Granit, jer je zvijer i placen je previse da bi bio shatro rezerva dok se ne dokaze. Ja se jos potajno nadam ( nidje veze da je potajno ) da ce Remzika u toplije krajeve, da ne smeta vise. Mene vise zanima sta sa Jackom ako je zdrav i spreman? To je pravo pitanje. Ozil na klupu ne moze, to je jasno. Kontam da ce biti fora da se Santi odmara tipa svaku trecu tekmu, a Jack polako koristi dok ne preuzme. Kupove ne spominjem jer ne govorimo o igracima kojima bi ista znacilo igrati kupove, ili, koji bi se nedobog zadovoljili tim.
      " I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with trophies? "

Comment

• Bluemoon reakcije oko Laporta

Who said we wanted him???
        Coward
        Coward.
        Coward
        Must admit,that was my first thought
        poor poor mentality from the player
        sucks for the player though...0 ambition
        Fook off now you Basque CONT!
        I honestly couldn't give a flying one. He has been nothing, done nothing and not even had a cap for France yet. Its his loss and not ours, move on to the next target.
        My thoughts are he had agreed to come and bottled it at the 11th hour shit bag, enjoy a trophyless career!
        He can feck off and enjoy 8th place in La Liga year on year.
        That smug smile Laporte has got on his face while signing his new contract.. Only had his eyes on the new contract it seems..
        I Swear this is a ploy to just make us pay more, if Pep wants him he will get him
        How about we have taken a look at his medical results/scenario from his injury and walked away at the price given and moved on to other targets hence his sudden loyalty?
        Surely city knew his intentions? We would normally let it out we "cooled" our interest as not to be snubbed etc
        Just be stuck with spending an utter fortune for overrated shite like Stones then.
        Total lack of class on his part if he didn't even have the decency to inform the club of his decision, and he will regret it.
        The kid is willingly turning down football at the highest level, trophies, success, Pep Guardiola and double the money to stick around at Bilbao.
        Of course, he's missing out on Pep and playing for us, so it's a disastrous mistake.
        The kid has shown a serious lack of ambition and has been badly advised and will regret his decision long term,loyalty may be an admirable trait but give me medals and silverware all day long.
        he might have wondered how he'd get in the team.
        Possibly also a bullet dodged, has he recovered from his broken leg and also he only promised potential, hasn't delivered yet.
        The lad may of failed a medical and city may have pulled the plug on it due to its results giving the lad no choice as to sign a new deal.
        Maybe we've seen sense at last, and just wern't prepared to pay a kings ransom for someone with a dodgy knee
        If Pep can give Mangala a brain, we don't need him.
        That's an enormous IF, granted.
        Bonnuci it is then
        F**k this guy...Get Bonucci
        as one door closes, another opens. That Bonucci looks OK.
        Worrying that we can't attract a player from some no mark Spanish outfit like Bilbao even with Pep at the helm.
        I'm gobsmacked this kid hasn't joined... Maybe the pep and city lure isn't as big as we thought.
        feckin hell, snubbed by an injured £40m 22 year old. Maybe one of the big Spanish clubs have told him to stay put for a year? Whatever, feck him.
        My guess here is that Laportes move to Jorge Mendes as his agent is most likely the reason this deal fell through. The super agent who also represents Mourinho most likely got involved to stop this move and help his mate Mourinho. Befor this fell through the rags seal the deal for Bailly a viable alternative.
        The rags close connection to Mendes could be of benefit to them I fear.
        That sounds feasible to me.
        edit...especially because we were rumoured to be looking at Bailly too
        Mendes not doing the boy any favours
        Wouldn't surprise me at all. I thought we didn't deal with Mendes?
        Sve, sve, ali ovo je nesto najjace

That Bonucci looks OK.
        sigpic

Comment

• Ima Remzi i veći imunitet. AkO treba uvešće i 12 igrača Venger. Kada god je zdrav biće prvi izbor. I to je tako
          Originally posted by Vladan
          SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.
          :vinjaksmajli:

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Everton-Totenhem
              Arsenal-Liverpul

u I kolu.
              sigpic

Comment

• Pep vs. Mou u IV kolu.

Comment

• Originally posted by saint View Post
                  Kuman nece postici nista sa Evertonom.....ubedjen sam u to......o Evropi mogu samo da sanjare.....zivi bili, pa videli.....ja bih doveo Najdzela Etkinsa, on je pravi za nas!
                  Last edited by Abel; 15-06-16, 09:33.

Comment

• Liverpul valjda igra prvih 4-5 utakmice u gostima zbog radova na Enfildu ??
                    "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Robson

Dortmund adamant Mkhitaryan won't leave this summer. Don't want to lose another midfielder after Gundogan's move to #MCFC
                      sigpic

Comment

• Americki ESPN tvrdi da je Ibrahimovic>Junajted gotova stvar.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Izgleda da Vanjama ide u Sparse, ako je verovati Miroru, koji donose poprilicno jaku vest da je Soton prihvatio ponudu (neka smesna cifra, 11 mil funti ako se secam) i da ce Kenijac ovih dana stici na VHL da obavi medicinske preglede.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Pa njemu je sad zadnja godina ugovora,reko je Kuman pre par meseci da su najveće šanse da ih Vanajama napusti

A Levi je "smrad" ,obavezno glumi nešto prema tim manjim klubovima,on je Sautemptonu slao neke tupave ponude od po 10 miliona dal za Vanajamu ili Šnajderlina prošle,one tamo godine

Ajde razumem da se zakačio sa predsednikom WBA ali ovo je baš nepotrebno bilo,jedino što me čudi da Sautempton prodaje a nisu još rešili pitanje trenera
                            "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Arsene Wenger admits he decided against signing Dimitri Payet

During a question and answer session with
                              Konbini, Wenger was asked if he had considered signing Payet.

The Frenchman responded: "Yes. Often. Very often, I have to say that I asked myself that question during my career."
                              "And I also have to say that I decided against it because he was not consistent. I have never doubted that he had enough talent to play in my team."
                              "I have been lucky enough in my club to always have very good players in his position and it was crowded."
                              Ne postoji vala igrac da ga skoro nije doveo
                              sigpic

Comment

• Rekao on to jos i prosle sezone. Isti razlog, mislio da nije dovoljno konstantan sto je zapravo i tacno bilo do prosle sezone kad je prekucao zivot.
                                sigpic
                                "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
                                AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

Working...
                                X