Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ja sam izazvao Ni-a i ovog lika što gotivi Džumhura. Nisam najbolje ni skontao igricu, a kao učio se francuski jezik.
    There's something wrong with me chemically
    Something wrong with me inherently
    The wrong mix in the wrong genes
    I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
    It was the wrong plan
    In the wrong hands
    With the wrong theory for the wrong man
    The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
    The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

Namjesti na engleski, mada ni to ne pomaže da se skonta 8 loptica se gubi u startu. Pretpostavljam da se za pogođenog vraća ta loptica, a za promašeni odabir gubi. Ako je tako onda je sve jasno, ako nije, objasniće valjda neko

Comment

Originally posted by notorious View Post
        Namjesti na engleski, mada ni to ne pomaže da se skonta 8 loptica se gubi u startu. Pretpostavljam da se za pogođenog vraća ta loptica, a za promašeni odabir gubi. Ako je tako onda je sve jasno, ako nije, objasniće valjda neko
        Gde je tu onda lepota ove igre?
        Veća je čar ako nemaš tačnu ideju šta biraš
        There's something wrong with me chemically
        Something wrong with me inherently
        The wrong mix in the wrong genes
        I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
        It was the wrong plan
        In the wrong hands
        With the wrong theory for the wrong man
        The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
        The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

Ja sam igrao po toj logici.

Originally posted by Indigo View Post
          Ja sam izazvao Ni-a i ovog lika što gotivi Džumhura. Nisam najbolje ni skontao igricu, a kao učio se francuski jezik.
          Nisam imao pojma.

Comment

Jedina je nedoumica mogu li zamijeniti pogođenog igrača u narednom kolu s nekim drugim bez trošenja loptice Ko zna neka odgovori na ovo, suština svega

I ovi izazovi, gubi li se loptica u slučaju poraza?

Comment

Jedina je nedoumica mogu li zamijeniti pogođenog igrača u narednom kolu s nekim drugim bez trošenja loptice Ko zna neka odgovori na ovo, suština svega

I ovi izazovi, gubi li se loptica u slučaju poraza?
              Evo vezano za loptice:

The tennis balls will also allow you to make up for the loss of a player who has been eliminated from the last round by adding a new player to your team. Thanks to the tennis balls, you will also be able to replace one of your players who has qualified for the next round of the tournament.

ja ovo shvatam da se ne gubi loptica za zamenu u sledecem kolu
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
              with experience.

Comment

I koliko sam shvatila, dueli donose ekstra poene

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Jedan dobijen duel = jedna loptica? Gubi li se u slučaju poraza? To je ostalo da se račisti i može se početi sa sklapanjem šampionske ekipe.

Comment

Evo ti za duele:

For each round of the game you can take part in two ‘duels’ which will allow you to win extra points. In order to participate, you must select one male and one female player from your team who are still in the competition, as well as an opponent for each duel.

You can either pick your opponent from your private group, or you can have an opponent assigned at random from all of the players of the Roland Garros 2016 game. You won’t be able to choose the same opponent for both duels in the same round. You also won’t be able to challenge the same opponent more than 3 times in the whole of the tournament.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• A i ovo, sto po meni znaci, da svako kolo biras dobitni tim

Watch out – the players you have chosen for one round who go through to the next round will be automatically placed into your team for that next round. Rest assured, you will be able to make as many changes to your team as you want before that next round takes place.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Cek cek, ako igrac ispadne sa turnira, da li je loptica nepovratno izgubljena? To me buni jos. Tj. ako mi recimo svi posipadaju do 2. kola, da li je to GG?
                        "Ne zelim da izadjem na teren i pruzim maksimum, zelim da izadjem na teren i pobedim." - Novak Djokovic

Comment

• Ništa ja ovo ne kontam. Šta su ovi challengeri?
                          Mirza Bašić najbolji čovjek u TOP 79. a i šire.

Comment

• - Ostajete bez loptice ako igrac kojeg ste izabrali izgubi

- Trosite dodatnu lopticu da tog igraca zamenite

- Igraci koji su pobedili vam automatski popunjavaju i sledece kolo

- Mozete da ih zamenite, ali u tom slucaju gubite dodatnu lopticu (kao i da je izgubio, samo sto u ovom slucaju ste uzeli poene)

- Loptice vaze za ceo turnir, sto ce reci da u toku turnira mozete samo 7x promeniti igraca

- Dueli donose samo dodatnih 150 poena, ne donose dodatne loptice

Tako sam ja skontao.

Edit: Challengeri vam donose duplo, a kapiten troduplo

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by p4p1; 21-05-16, 18:47.

Comment

• a nema cijena za igrače, svi isto koštaju

Comment

• Pa da, ali donose razlicit broj poena, na taj nacin je to izbalansirano

Comment

Working...
                                X