X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glavna tema, posto danas nema meceva.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Izbacili ih na kisu

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• (kiša pada)

Last edited by miloolja; 31-05-16, 11:12.
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• kakav prvi poen au

Comment

• prazne tribine, ocajno vreme, bas bzvz atmosfera

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Brejk Noleta odmah na startu ali sve mi se cini da ovo nece potrajati.
              sigpic

Comment

• Igraci poput Aguta su zajebani do bola. Novak ce pobediti ali ce svaki poen biti mali rat. Ukoliko i Ferer pobedi ocekujem ogromno trosenje Novaka do finala.

Comment

• Igraju po kisi?
                  Vidim tu i tamo kisobrane, mislim toliko i publike ima.

Comment

• Bice ovo bas zajebano. Kisa jos pada, pitanje je koliko ce moci da se igra, ako se prekine kad ce se nastaviti... Biti fokusiran na igru u takvoj situaciji nije nimalo lako.
                    Tom, your music is the best drinking partner I've ever had.

Comment

• Kakav volej
                      OVAKO

Comment

• Bice ovo duuuuug dan....
                        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Tek sada vidim koliko Novaku nije sudjen RG...

Comment

• Novak se jedva krece kao po ledu,a jos je i prevelik ulog pa je jos oprezniji,njemu kolko god cudno zvucalo odgovara da se ne igra dok se teren ne prosuši

Comment

• Rizikovace Ahut nastavak sezone ako treba, samo da ovo uvede u sjutrasnji dan
                              sigpic

Comment

• Uslovi nisu idelani ali za Novaka su ovo svakako bolji uslovi nego da je napolju 30 stepeni. Vreme zanci nije problem, Agut jeste. On retko gresi, ne poklanja poene i treba ih zato krvavo zaraditi. Novaka ceka tezak, rudarski posao.

Comment

Working...
                                X