Rim 2016.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
    Iskreno, meni je najbitnije da ovde odigra par meceva, a da no.2 bude na W.
    Neka dođe do 1/4 finala ili 1/2 finala i dosta, neka napokon krene igrat. RG ionako nije bitan, baš što kažeš neka na W bude No.2 i neka pokuša doći do punoljetstva.
    Mirza Bašić najbolji čovjek u TOP 79. a i šire.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandugp View Post
      Pa to ti kazem, nije nemoguce da Nadal i bez titule ovde zauzme cetvrto mesto pred RG.
      Ali da bi bio cetvrti on svakako mora da dobije Novaka ovde.
      Vavrinka igra protiv Paire-a u tom 2.kolu i nesto sumnjam da ce bas da pukne odmah, kao u Madridu.
      Nadal defintivno ima tezi zadatak.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

Stan će igrati finale, ostaje da vidimo protiv koga

Comment

Originally posted by shminka View Post
          Stan će igrati finale, ostaje da vidimo protiv koga
          Nece valjda stati na finalu.

Comment

Zna se šta za Stana znači finale, finala ne gubi

Comment

Mene zanima sta su mu spremili sada za Rim, a kao pripremu za RG. Pre AU opena je to bila prica o dopingu, pogresno napisano ime na bilbordu, i izbrisana poruka Hjuitu. Ocekujem da budu i sada mastoviti.

Comment

Raketa Mayera

Comment

Apsolvirana stvar je peto mesto Nadala pre RG. Nece stici do finale. A, i Wawrinka s druge strane odigrace bolji turnir, blizi se RG.
                  Federer ne zanima RG, cini mi se, samim time i ovaj turnir. Racionalan je on, zna sta hoce Wimbledon i eventualno OI. US open svakako dolazi u obzir.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrkela View Post
                    Raketa Mayera
                    Gledaj Raoniću kako se servira

Hoće li ovo superstar Ceccinnato i Miloša izbacit?
                    Mirza Bašić najbolji čovjek u TOP 79. a i šire.

Comment

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Nije bas za ovu temu, ali ipak
                        Mike Dickson ‏@Mike_Dickson_DM
                        Confirmation that Andy Murray and Amelie Mauresmo have ended their coaching relationship after nearly two years together.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ajde Cekinato izbaci ovo drvo javorovo, ne mogu ga vise gledat pred ocima.
                          OVAKO

Comment

Ti ga onda gledaj iza očiju.
                            Hoću reći.. žmuri... ili ko te tera da ga gledaš
                            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                              Ti ga onda gledaj iza očiju.
                              Hoću reći.. žmuri... ili ko te tera da ga gledaš

Ma nervira me, ogranicen je kao roletna, a i plus mi srusio tiket
                              OVAKO

Comment

Aaaaaa pa tako kaži.. kladionica.. pa dobro sport je to Kobe, dešava se.
                                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Working...
                                X