No announcement yet.

ATP World Tour Series 500 - 2016. godina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matje je morao da se povuce zbog pada i povrede zgloba u jucerasnjem mecu, Edmund je u 1/4
    Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Bravo Ivo, kakvo izvlacenje

sigpic

Comment

• Nisam verovao da će dobiti set, ali se sjajno izvukao. 5 set lopti propustio Filip, od toga 3 vezane.
        Federer, O'Sullivan, Schumacher, Armstrong!

Comment

• London izbrisat sa karte svijeta

Comment

• Sve iznova posle dve duple

sigpic

Comment

• Thiem ove sezone odigrao već 57 mečeva, mislim da mu je najbliži pratitelj Đoković sa 47 mečeva.
              S tim naravno što Thiem ima 11 poraza, a Novak samo 3...
              Nisam obuhvatio sve Challenger igrače, ali od ovih što su najuspješniji tipa mlađi Melzer, nitko ne može primirisati Thiemu. Melzer recimo ima 3 titule, a odigrao je 44 meča.
              Ne znam kako izdržava ovaj luđački tempo.. Svaka mu čast svejedno. Nadam se da mu se neće obiti o glavu, da ostane bez goriva u drugom dijelu sezone..

Bilo bi zanimljivo usporediti da li je itko u ovom periodu sezone odigrao više mečeva od Thiema, jer mislim da je apsolutni rekorder

Comment

• Originally posted by DrMr View Post
                (Eto desi se da i ja ne proverim uvek prethoden postove )

Ono kad pobediš Berdiha pa ti je sve takoooo dooooobroooo. Nekima je stvarno malo potrebno za sreću.
                Last edited by miloolja; 16-06-16, 13:16.
                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Bilo od mene na prethodnoj strani

Comment

• Uuuuu kakva munjevita rekacija.
                    Da, da ispravila sam pre tvoje opomene.
                    Što je njagore kod mene je na istoj strani.
                    Last edited by miloolja; 16-06-16, 13:23.
                    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Ajde Kohly, odserviraj za pobedu
                      Bolji je ceo mec, bila bi velika nepravda da izgubi.

Sent from my Z3 compact <3
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                      with experience.

Comment

• Švabice, jel si se vratila.. ili i dalje trošiš novce?
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                          Švabice, jel si se vratila.. ili i dalje trošiš novce?
                          Vratila se sinoc, sve pare potrosila

Sent from my Z3 compact <3
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                          with experience.

Comment

• Kako bih voleo da mi postavljac rasporeda objasni sta RBA i Donald Jang rade na cetralnom terenu pored Iznera i Mulera

sigpic

Comment

• Salite li se da gledate tenis pored Eura
                              sigpic

Comment

• Samo se tenis prati , ostali sportovi me ne zanimaju

Stakhovsky cita lekciju Goffanu , serving and volleying

Comment

Working...
                                X