No announcement yet.

ATP World Tour Series 250 - 2016. godina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nisam bas siguran kako Tomic misli da udje u Top 10 (pa jos po ubrzanom procesu, na prolece) sa ovakvom igrom
    Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

Rublev, buduci no.1, u to nema nikakve sumnje
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

Ne znam zasto, ali mene Andrej pocinje MNOGO da nervira

sigpic

Comment

Da li je moguce?

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

A koje sam srece zasesce na prvo mesto na jedno 3 godine

sigpic

Comment

Bas mi on nije ni malo simpatican, a nikako ga ne vidim kao buduceg broja jedan. Meni i Cung i Zverev ozbiljniji, a o Coricu, posebno Coricu od sad vec kraja pretprosle godine i da ne pricam.
              sigpic

Comment

Zasto je Berdych normalno obucen?
                OVAKO

Comment

Kakav Coric, on ce najlosiji da bude od njih 4, Rublev je meni najbolji, pa onda Zverev i Chung.

Stefane, Berych presao na adidas, zato konacno lici na tenisera

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Adidas Kobe

Zverev i Rublev su najjači, nemaju nijednu rupu u igri, treba sačekati i Mikela Ymera i vidjeti kako će on napredovati...on isto nema loše stavke u igri, ostali imaju i moraju ih popravljati

Comment

Originally posted by Stefan-kobe View Post
                      Zasto je Berdych normalno obucen?
                      Adidas sine, naterala gospodja koja ima stila

Rampras sa nulom do prvog seta
                      Last edited by ClayWarrior; 05-01-16, 13:08.

sigpic

Comment

Rublev ce biti prvi taman kao Dimitrov
                        sigpic

Comment

Rublev vec sada bolji od Dimitrova

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Igračina je Rublev, vrhunski osnovni udarci, ovakav balans vjerovatno nikad prije nije ni viđen, pravit će čuda

Comment

Bas me zanima na sta ce liciti mec sa Vavrinkom ako ovo izvuce, ni onom se bas nije igralo u Abu Dabiju

sigpic

Comment

Jos samo da nekako prodje mocnog Somdeva Devarmana i bice cudo
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X