No announcement yet.

Shanghai 1000 / 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bas se vidi da ga je velika pauza potpuno izbacila iz forme, velika pobeda Ramosa
    Steta za dugo ocekivan mec sa Rafom
    * Telo je slabo, ali je duh krepak, zato ga treba svakodnevno održavati. *

Comment

E Role, ocajan mec danas
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

Adio milo puntos
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Miki90 View Post
          Bulevarac, imamo TV, cisto da znas
          Pitao je NI ...

Comment

Velika igra Ramosa
            Tom, your music is the best drinking partner I've ever had.

Comment

Dobro sam ja rekao, ne možeš dva puta da se cupas u prvom meču...pa, pa Role
              sigpic
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMJ0-1GGf5k

Comment

Najgore sto sad treba cekati do Bazela

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Tek sedmi poraz na startu Masters 1000 turnira u poslednjih 10 godina.. onaj duh pretrcao kilometar vise i pobedio
                  Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bulevarac View Post
                    Pitao je NI ...

Hvala za trud.

Ja sam vise pitao da li je Ramos igrao mec zivota ili je Rodzer zahrdjao?

Comment

Coric ocajan, Cilic izvrstan i to je onda 1:6, 2:5.

Comment

Ramos odličan, u trećem setu pogotovo...tri strašna poena za break

Comment

Bravo Borna, jako borbeno
                          Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NI View Post
                            Hvala za trud.

Ja sam vise pitao da li je Ramos igrao mec zivota ili je Rodzer zahrdjao?
                            Kombinacija oba, Ramos nije popustio, igrao je odlicno, ali je i Role zardjao, puno jednostavnih fh i bh je slao u mrezu ili aut.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Mene samo zanima jel ovaj poraz rezultat rezultata s USO-a? Šta bi značilo da ga je poraz od Đokovića totalno raštima.

Comment

Mora de je Borna strasno prepotentan kad je ovako napalio flegmaticnog Marina.

Comment

Working...
                                X