Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peske
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Jeste spomenuli lose kretanje? Raonic? Pfff, Gaske pjeske.
      OVAKO

Comment

• Onaj Kirios stvarno treba malo da sae zapita, Tomic pored njega ispada ozbiljan teniser
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Tomik pronalazi bolesne uglove

Comment

• Ja ne znam kako nije dobio do sad, mnogo je bolji.
            OVAKO

Comment

• propustio Guska mec lopte

Šta je Gaske pogodio da spasi mec loptu nestvarno
              Last edited by Mrkela; 15-10-15, 17:20.

Comment

• U slucaju da pobijedi sutra, Anderson izbija na deveto mjesto u trci. Naravo, Conga je favorit.

Ako Mari odustane od WTF-a, deveti upada.

Comment

• 50-50 je taj meč u najmanju ruku, odličan Anderson u Šangaju

Robbie Konig najavi Andersona u top 10 prije 2 godine, pogodio je

Comment

• Sto sam propustio, zasto bi Marej odustao od Londona?
                    sigpic

Comment

• Vladane, Marej je jos koju nedelju izjavio da je moguce da propusti London zbog DC-a. Ako mene pitas, suludo, ali zaista to rece....

Comment

• Svasta, to niko normalan ne bi uradio.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Takodje sam istog misljenja, pogotovo sto mu je to i domaci teren (koliko god mu ne odgovarao)....ali eto, nije izmisljotina nego je sam to spominjao.

Comment

• Ma nece, to su gluposti.
                            OVAKO

Comment

• Ionako nikad ništa nije napravio na WTFu, ne bi falio sekunde

Comment

• mari.jpg
                                "But Pascal what are you saying?"

Comment

Working...
                                X