This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nebitno je koji će biti skor

Čini mi se da su uslovi na AA sa ovom konstrukcijom drugačiji nego prije, kao da se igra u dvorani

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandugp View Post
      Novak dovoljno dobar, protivnik nedostojan da bi se bilo sta vise napisalo.
      Majca tako ruzna da nije zdravo, tacnije ne stoji mu nikako ta plava kombinacija sa onom velikom a jos belom kragnom i onom belom trakom oko dugmica. Ruzno brate ...
      Sinoc kad sam vidio Novaka u prvom trenutku sam pomislio da se Davydenko vratio iz penzije,outfit mu je stvarno kritican

Comment

• Originally posted by shminka View Post
        Nebitno je koji će biti skor

Čini mi se da su uslovi na AA sa ovom konstrukcijom drugačiji nego prije, kao da se igra u dvorani
        Ako je nebitno koji ce biti skor, onda vjerujes da ce prije biti 30:24 nego 21:21.

Naravno da su drukciji, bice jos drukciji kad se zavrsi. Ali Federeru odgovaraju dvoranski uslovi na brzom hardu.
        Last edited by NI; 01-09-15, 08:13.

Comment

• Čisto sumnjam da će igrati još toliko mečeva, 5-6 maksimalno

Comment

• Ostade nam NI bez sna u naredne 2 nedelje zbog podloge
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• shminka,

Pogledao sam malo Novakove rezultate od 2011.

Code:
              Ukupno	Murray	15	6	71.4%
              	Federer	14	8	63.6%
              	Nadal	14	7	66.7%
              	Ukupno	43	21	67.2%

Sljaka	Murray	2	0	100.0%
              	Federer	3	2	60.0%
              	Nadal	6	5	54.5%
              	Ukupno	11	7	61.1%

hard(s)	Murray	9	0	100.0%
              	Federer	6	0	100.0%
              	Nadal	5	0	100.0%
              	Ukupno	20	0	100.0%

hard(f)	Murray	4	4	50.0%
              	Federer	3	5	37.5%
              	Nadal	2	2	50.0%
              	Ukupno	9	11	45.0%

trava	Murray	0	2	0.0%
              	Federer	2	1	66.7%
              	Nadal	1	0	100.0%
              	Ukupno	3	3	50.0%

Comment

• Prebacite se na glavnu temu, ova ide pod kljuc
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                with experience.

Comment

• Odlicno igra Ivo.
                  Originally posted by Casiraghi
                  Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                  Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                  Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Od mladjih Nishioka na terenu, Mathieu ima prednost brejka ali siguran sam da ce Japanac danas dati sve od sebe. Ocekujem dug mec a onda i pobjedu Nishioke.
                    1. Andrey Rublev
                    2. Thanasi Kokkinakis
                    3. Alexander Zverev
                    4. Ernesto Escobedo

Renesansa tenisa u 2016 godini.

Comment

• Ode još jedna top 10 igračica a još uvek je prvo kolo A komentator na ESu još kaže divan meč

Comment

• Originally posted by Velikiajnstajn View Post
                        Od mladjih Nishioka na terenu, Mathieu ima prednost brejka ali siguran sam da ce Japanac danas dati sve od sebe. Ocekujem dug mec a onda i pobjedu Nishioke.
                        Idemo Nishioka !!

“It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• E jebiga Nishioka, ne dade ti se

Inace pozdrav za Timeu Bascinszky
                          Last edited by Velikiajnstajn; 01-09-15, 17:31.
                          1. Andrey Rublev
                          2. Thanasi Kokkinakis
                          3. Alexander Zverev
                          4. Ernesto Escobedo

Renesansa tenisa u 2016 godini.

Comment

• Još kad Rublev večeras pobijedi.
                            “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Velikiajnstajn View Post
                              Inace pozdrav za Timeu Bascinszky

Comment

• Jesu Tomasu skuckali opremu

Comment

Working...
                                X