• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veliki Kenny Philips za pobedu

Comment

• VIDIMO SE SAMPIONIIIIIIIIIIIII
      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Ovo bi trebalo da bude kraj

Comment

• Sad samo da JPP ugasi svetlo i kupimo se za San Francisco.
          sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Ugazeni Cheeseheadi.
            Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

• Provalite odluku
              sigpic

Comment

• Ovaj sudija nije normalan

Comment

• Blow to the HEAD

Comment

• Canty legenda malo kao povredjen

Comment

• Ovo je vec bilo bezobrazno...Ali mislim da opet ne mogu da stignu...

Comment

• Buck ne sme da kaze javno, ali GB nije zasluzio nijedan od ovih TD-a.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Od 20 poena GB 14 poklonjeno od sudija. I za sampiona mnogo je.

Comment

• Opet onside Mozda iz sestog uspe.

Comment

• Victor je uhvatio, bravo majstore.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Za malo da im ovo prodje

Comment

Working...
                                X