Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sjajna tekma, sjajna... Daj Boze da se jos i zavrsi kako treba.
    Hakeem da je uhvatio i ono cudo, pa da mu dizemo statuu ispred stadiona odma'. Ima jos dosta da se igra, samo sto je GB takav napad da mogu da izmuzu sat nacisto i da postignu TD.
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Matt Forte out 2 - 4 weeks

Kakvi drkosi od sudija...
      Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

• Ma duvajte kurac, dajte im 16-0 odmah...
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• E klinac ces dobiti drugi illegal contact za tri snapa. Daj sada Ilija zavrsavaj ovo.

Comment

• jebeni bejli,pogodi nesto danas...

OT ARI-DAL.

Comment

• Dobro je, dodje X Zona - Cowgirls, samo bih iskidao zivce da sam igrao.
              Sad ce devojcice opet da se izvuku u produzetku.
              sigpic

Comment

• E moj Ilija, gotovo sad, Arod ne moze 100 puta da kiksne.

Comment

• Moze li neko da mi objasni zasto nije koriscen Jacobs u ovom drive-u? Au naopako...
                  sigpic

Comment

• Niko ne komentarise, ala su Ninersi oprali St Louis Mozda ove godine budemo imali povratak normalnog poredka u NFL, u PO SF, OAK, GB, DAL, NYG, PIT, NEP.

Comment

• Hahahahahaha, Garett sjeb'o svog kicker-a.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Zona dobi ladno I to Kolb TD pas

Comment

• Jebi ga, previse su dobri... Ako nista, izgubise kravice konacno, njih cemo razguziti 2 puta.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

BREAKING NEWS: Arizona Cardinals sign Jason Garrett to a contract after winning the game for the #Cardinals.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Alooooooo bre

Idemo u produzetke

Comment

• Op op...sad treba izdrzati...

Comment

Working...
                                X