Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.Brown ce da sabija ove sezone. Kakav TD od 50ak jardi i to posle screen pasa

Comment

• Jake Locker beats out Hasselbeck for starting job

The Titans have named Jake Locker their starting quarterback.
      One of fantasy's most important position battles is over as Locker beats out veteran Matt Hasselbeck. Locker has gone 11-of-24 for 101 yards with no touchdowns and one interception through two preseason games, but his arm strength, mobility and aggressiveness is tantalizing. During his final three bit appearances off the bench as a rookie last season, Locker averaged 15.9 yards per completion and scrambled eight times for 56 yards with a touchdown. With the Titans running a variation of the "Run 'N Shoot," Locker will start screaming up draft boards as a potential low-end QB1. He's been one of our favorite sleepers for months now.
      Eto i to se zavrsilo konacno

Comment

• Dolphins name rookie Tannehill Week 1 starter
        Head coach Joe Philbin on Monday named rookie Ryan Tannehill the Dolphins' Week 1 starting quarterback.
        It was the obvious choice after David Garrard's knee scope, followed by Matt Moore's back-to-back poor preseason performances. The No. 8 overall pick in the draft, Tannehill has displayed a quick release, strong decision making (0 turnovers), and in-pocket composure through two exhibition appearances.

Comment

• Bice veliki greh ako Wilson ne bude startni QB za Seahawkse.

Decko je mozda i najbolji igrac preseason-a.

Comment

• Mnogo je nizak

Gledali se ista veceras ...ja malo Colts-e i Skins-e da vidim budce HOF QB

Comment

• Seahawks released WR Terrell Owens.
              Owens showed that he's over his 2011 ACL injury and can still fly down the football field, defeating coverage, but he dropped too many key balls in preseason games and simply didn't win a spot on Seattle's 53-man roster. The Seahawks are actually doing T.O. a favor by releasing him now. Although the odds seem long, Owens still has a chance to crack a Week 1 roster and get his full 2012 base salary guaranteed. He needs to find a taker first.

Comment

• Dolphins trade Vontae Davis to Colts for second-round pick

Jim Irsay’s team has made the trade he has been hinting at for the last few days.

The Indianapolis Colts have acquired cornerback Vontae Davis in a trade with the Miami Dolphins, Jay Glazer of FOX Sports reports. The Dolphins receive the Colts’ 2013 second-round draft pick.

Davis and the Dolphins’ coaching staff haven’t appeared to be seeing eye-to-eye this offseason. Davis has taken some time away from practice, and Hard Knocks has shown head coach Joe Philbin getting on Davis during training camp.

The Dolphins picked Davis out of Illinois in the first round of the 2009 NFL draft. He has played in 44 games in three seasons, starting 36.

Comment

• Kakve dve nelogicnosti jedna za drugom. Zar ne trci Owens kao nikad, ili se Carrolu malo zaglavila stoperica? A Coltsi imaju cise srece nego pameti u poslednje vreme.
                  Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

• Russel Wilson starter u prvoj nedelji za Seattle Bice on bas dobar, samo polako.
                    Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

• 5,6 rukija ce da startuje.

Ocekujem bar 10 presecenih pasova

Comment

• Da organizujemo NFL fantazi ligu,ako bi iko igrao to?
                        Mada je vec relativno kasno.
                        Anaheim Ducks,Philadelphia Eagles,Orlando Magic,Crvena Zvezda,Liverpool,Valencija,Torino,KFC

Comment

• Da li je moguce da niko ne gleda Giantse i Cowboyse ?

edit : jbt sa 10 yardi se u 3 pokusaja ne moze organizovati napad
                          Last edited by Mr.M; 06-09-12, 02:27.
                          Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

• Ja nesto malo gledao ali nisam celu utakmicu...sta cu spavalo mi se.
                            U nedelju ocekujem burnu raspravu na ovome delu foruma.

Comment

• Mogli smo organizovati fantasy Sta mislite , igralo bi nas bar 7-8 sta mislite ?
                              Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

• Jesmo spremni?

Veliki Drew u akciji od 19, pa idemo dalje na SF i Aaron-a.
                                sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Working...
                                X