Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neke lude stvari se desavaju, izgleda da Lester uzima Ahmeda Musu iz CSKA. Sta li to znaci za Mahreza, pitanje je. Plus su zainteresovani za Oxa i Walcotta.

sigpic
    "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
    AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Nista, trazili su ga i u januaru.
      sigpic

Comment

• "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Aha, a Tureov agent u januaru toliko iskritikovao Gvardiolu i da oni sigurno nece s njim saradjivati, a pazi sad ovo. Ture je svakako posebna prica, covjek koji se naljuti sto mu nije rodjendan cestitan nije normalan. Ne trci, a kod Pepa se igra ludacki presing, eno mu Kina ako ga samo pare zanimaju.
          sigpic

Comment

• Bayern's CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has refused to give Gotze any guarantees.

"I had talks with him (Mario) and (Carlo) Ancelotti. Mario knows the thoughts of Bayern," Rummenigge told Kicker magazine. "Everything was clearly and seriously explained to Mario.

"He knows what the club thinks and what the new coach thinks. Mario has to evaluate for himself whether he wants to play constantly."
            Ako ovo nije teranje iz kluba onda ja ne znam šta je
            "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Everton striker Romelu Lukaku has revealed that he wants to leave the club over the summer in order to further his career.

Comment

• Ima cela izjava,nije to sve

reče kao,evo Everton sad ima novog vlasnika,saslušaću ga iz kurtoazije al ono,ja ovde više nemam šta da tražim

ostatak ubija

I have had a very good season, but it is time for me to write myself a CV. That is why I play football. I got that trophy-winning mindset from Chelsea. People in Belgium don't see me playing for Everton, but I am respected by fans, managers and experts like Jamie Carragher, Graeme Souness and Thierry Henry."
                Last edited by saburo sakai; 26-05-16, 11:38.
                "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Newspaper reports on Thursday suggested Mesut Özil had delayed talks with Arsenal.

Eto Ozila kod Murinja.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ZekZek View Post
                        Newspaper reports on Thursday suggested Mesut Özil had delayed talks with Arsenal.

Eto Ozila kod Murinja.

Jao jao, prvo kod Murinja sigurno nece.

Pod dva, sam je rekao prije mjesec dana da ce zavrsiti posao poslije Eura. I sad kao odgodili pregovore. Mati mila.
                        sigpic
                        "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
                        AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• i Stam u čempionšipu....

Sledeće sezone verovatno više ispratim to,pratio sam dosta Norič ove sezone,pohvatao igrače,Njukasl je tu,Di Mateo ako preuzme Vilu,Slaviša je u Fulamu

Od Zolinog Votforda nisam ispratio,osim ovih mečeva pred Vembli

Jedino što nemam nameru ga se mlatim sa strimovima,Njukasl će verovatno izbacivati redovno na redditu tako da mi je to skroz dovoljno

Comment

• Incoming Bayern Munich manager Carlo Ancelotti has slammed the ‘not so passionate’ owners of Manchester United and Arsenal, saying they are too far removed from the club and only care about money.

The Glazer family, who own United, and Stan Kroenke, the majority shareholder of Arsenal, are both based in America as they own NFL franchises which they are more hands on with.

As a result of their lack of involvement in the club, Ancelotti believes they care more about the financial figures than anything that happens on the pitch and it is for this reason that reigns like Sir Alex Ferguson’s and Arsene Wenger will never happen again.

“It is unbelievable what happened to Manchester United and Arsenal,” the former Chelsea and Real Madrid boss told Hawksbee and Jacobs.

“Both managers, Wenger and Ferguson, have done fantastic jobs for all the years they’ve been there.

“I think the difference now is that the owners of Arsenal and Manchester United are removed [from the club] in America. They are not so passionate.

“There are two important aspects in football – the result and the financial aspects. I think Arsenal and Manchester United are more focussed on the financial aspects.

“One year you can win and reach the Champions League but [for their owners] the important thing is the financial situation. For other clubs, like AC Milan and Real Madrid, the most important thing is the result.”
                            Debeli Karlo kritizira United i Arsenal.

Comment

• Comment

• Sljedeca sezona ce biti prezanimljiva.

Na ovo gledam kao da su se skupili svi najbolji reziseri i scenaristi da snime jednu nevjerovatnu seriju.
                                DALE 1992-2020
                                NIKAD ZABORAVLJEN

Comment

Working...
                                X