This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bastia33 View Post
    Webber da napusti Porsche koji se u WEC-u bori za pobjede da bi vozio za Amerikanca sa novim projektom u F1?
    Pametnjakoviću, ako nisi primjetio, stavio sam
    ali ne znam koliko je to realno.
    Tako da mani se ćoravog posla.

Comment

• Čemu sad takav pristup?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bastia33 View Post
        Čemu sad takav pristup?
        Pristup kakav si ti imao u onom gornjem postu. Pa eto..

Comment

• Ecclestone calls to axe f1 strategy group

Comment

• Jest' da malo kasnim sa postavljanjem, ali ovaj tekst je definitivna definitivna definitivna potvrda da Berni priča samo kroz novac.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/119145

Bernie Ecclestone says Rosberg/Vettel bad for Formula 1 business

Formula 1 boss Bernie Ecclestone says German drivers Nico Rosberg and Sebastian Vettel are not good for business because they do not do enough to endear themselves to fans.
            TV audiences and race attendances in Germany have been in decline of late, with the German Grand Prix getting axed from the calendar this season for the first time since 1960.
            In a joint interview with Rosberg for the official F1 website, Ecclestone said the 2014 runner-up and four-time champion Vettel do not do enough to boost their individual profiles.
            "As the cancellation of the German Grand Prix indicates, Germany is a terrible market for Formula 1," said Ecclestone.
            "On the contrary Lewis [Hamilton] is a hero in the UK. The British love Formula 1.
            "Sebastian is also not doing much for F1. People hardly recognise him on the street."
            Ecclestone picked out world champion Hamilton, who is often seen at A-list parties, as a good promoter of F1, which he says has in turn boosted its profile in the UK and across the world.
            "I still believe that Lewis is the best champion that we have had in a long, long time," said Ecclestone.
            "He manages to get to all different walks of life: red carpet, fashion business, and music - you name it.
            "That is not your [Nico's] fault or his. You two are just very different characters.
            "When it comes to F1, I am a huge Lewis fan because he is a super promoter of the sport.
            "From a pure business aspect - sorry Nico if I have to say this - you are not so good for my business."
            Rosberg responded: "Wait a minute. That is a hard call.
            "Bernie is the commercial rights holder so the more outgoing the champion is, the better. Of course.
            "I also do think about our sport and want to make an effort - but in my own way. I am Nico and not Lewis."
            Ecclestone added: "It sounds harder than it is meant. Unfortunately you don't have the German fans on your side."
            F1's boss went on to suggest that the championship needs more figureheads.
            "True, I also would rather race than strut red carpets in Hollywood - and thank God this is not my job - but also the team principals should be more prominent," he added.
            "Take away Toto Wolff's Mercedes shirt and send him down a street - nobody would recognise him."
            ,,MO8, nemoj da se salis sa zivotom, zna se raspored: basket, F1, Nole, pa sve ostalo... Dakle No1e>skola... Na izvrsavanje!"

"Cekamo sutra da se ozvanici Kimster i mogla bi da krene lagana dominacija plus kada bi i Ross dosao....ludilo :)
            I eto nama novog paketa u Ferari: Allison + Raikkonen + Slade + MarkedOne8 :D mozda jedino da je zvucniji transfer Bejla od ovog naseg novog :biggrin:"

sigpic

Comment

• MALDONADO: DIFFICULTIES HAVE NOT ALLOWED ME TO EXPRESS MY POTENTIAL

Pastor Maldonado says technical reasons explain his current slump, and as a result he insists that his true potential remains untapped.

Earlier, as the Venezuelan struggles to finish races in 2015 and throw off his growing reputation as a ‘crasher’, Lotus chief Matthew Carter warned that Maldonado’s millions in PDVSA backing do not make him “untouchable”.

The 30-year-old is among just four drivers who are yet to score a single point this season. “In terms of results it has not been an exceptional period,” Maldonado admitted in the latest edition Autosprint magazine.

But I went through a very difficult technical crisis at Williams, and it has been equally difficult at Lotus. And that has not allowed me to express my potential and has affected the results,” he insisted.

I have had technical problems that have stopped me so many times in practice, qualifying and the races. We saw what happened in Monaco, and I also had problems there last year. These are details that the viewers forget quickly, but they have a great impact on a driver’s season,” said Maldonado.

Undoubtedly, the man who willingly wears the number 13 in grands prix has been unlucky in 2015, but he also made the call to leave Williams late in 2013 just as the Grove team was poised to surge up the grid.

The reason we made the decision to go to Lotus was based not only on the results of 2013,” he argues, “but a much longer period of 4-5 seasons.

“And what we saw was a team that is always able to make a competitive car,” said Maldonado, referring to Enstone based Lotus, who nonetheless slumped in 2014.

“It is not a team with the potential to win all the races, but it is able to do the maximum possible with the resources it has. “Last year we saw Williams become the second team in the championship, but in life you also have to try new experiences and so I have not regretted my choices.

“Of course I would always like to be fighting for the podium,” he acknowledged, “but as a driver I have developed so much in this period with Lotus.”

MALDONADO: DIFFICULTIES HAVE NOT ALLOWED ME TO EXPRESS MY POTENTIAL

Comment

• Pokazao je on pun potencijal...

https://encrypted.google.com/search?...hes&tbs=imgo:1

Comment

• Ajde hvala Bogu urazumili su se.

Formula 1 teams reject plan to bring back refuelling
                  http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/119318

Comment

• HAS: Patrik ne dolazi u F1

Džin Has, NASCAR i Indy Car magnat, imaće i F1 tim od sledeće sezone, a američki mediji najavili su i jedan blokbaster.

Ali, na žalost, od toga neće biti ništa, pošto je Has demantovao da će Denika Patrik biti vozač njegovog tima i tako nesagledivo proširiti tržište F1 u svakom smislu

"Denika je srećna tu gde jeste i smatra da nije još spemna za sve što zahteva F1. Ne vidim da će se to promeniti u roku od nekoliko meseci. Bila bi to prevelika kocka i za nju i za nas", rekao je Has

Hasov tim je već kupio prostorije u Britaniji, imaće Ferarijeve motore, a kako stoje stvari, vozači će najverovatnije biti Esteban Gutijerez i Žan Erik Vernje
                    Titule i pobede ne znače mnogo, jer je to do razine bolida koje imate u karijeri Sergio Perez

Comment

• Originally posted by Alen P View Post
                      Retko ko je prokockao svoj talenat kao Zan Alezi, uvek u pogresnoj ekipi u pogresno vreme, a cini mi se da je 91 bila gotova stvar sa Viijamsom a onda se predomislio i otisao u Ferari....
                      Ovde ću nastaviti na ovu temu, pošto ovo nema veze sa VN Kanade......, pa da ne kvarimo ljudima temu
                      Pa jeste,bio je stvarno jako veliki talenat, najavljen kao naslednik Prosta, ali na kraju ništa od toga, Ferari tih godina stvarno nije bio konkurentan sa svojim V12 motorima.
                      Ako ništa, za utehu ima da je sa Bergerom bio najplaćeniji vozač tih godina, bez obzira na plejadu svetskih prvaka u ostalim timovima.
                      Na kraju me ipak malo razočarao, pošto je iz Ferarija u tandemu sa Bergerom prešao u tada šampionski Beneton, sa tada moćnim Renoovim V10 agregatima i opet nije ništa pokazao,
                      dok je Berger ipak ugrabio koju pobedu, sve u svemu kada se podvuće crta dosta skromno.
                      ¡Si Señor!

Comment

• Zvuči slično Alonsovoj karijeri. Minus titule i 30ak pobeda...

Comment

• Meni je bio zanimljiv i po tome sto je jedan od retkih F1 vozac tog vremena koji karijeru nije poceo u kartingu nego Reno 5 kupu. A imao i najlepsu devojku, sadasnju suprugu, Kumiko Goto japansku glumicu koja se cini mi se preziva kao i jedan od tadasnjih vodecih inzinjera Honde

Comment

• Duca nam i glumi

Comment

• Odličan, 5!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X