No announcement yet.

Wimbledon 2015.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Da je šljaka Novakov žreb bi bio tezak,ovako je prosečan,zadovoljan sam podloga je pripremljena za 45icu

Comment

Nadal protiv Belucija u 1. kolu
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

Izner kod Djokovica izgleda. Bice zeznuto.

Comment

Sad ustajem, koje su potencijalne Nadalove protivnike? Ali onako od pocetka do kraja?
          OVAKO

Comment

Originally posted by Stefan-kobe View Post
            Sad ustajem, koje su potencijalne Nadalove protivnike? Ali onako od pocetka do kraja?
            Nebitno. On preko Mareja nece moci zato bolje gledaj s kim Marej igra.

Comment

Originally posted by Stefan-kobe View Post
              Otvara protiv Belucija, posle na Dastina, a u 3. kolu Troicki, koliko sam zapamtila

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Roletov zreb:

Rog's potential path at #Wimbledon:

1R D. Dzumhur
                2R Querrey
                3R J. Sock
                R16 F. Lopez
                QF Berdych
                SF Murray/Nadal
                F Novak/Stan

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Stefane, evo ti kompletan zreb kako bi treabo ici.
                  1R Bellucci
                  2R Brown or Lu
                  3R Troicki
                  4R Ferrer
                  QF Murray
                  SF Federer
                  F Djokovic

Comment

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Originally posted by skeptik View Post
                      Nebitno. On preko Mareja nece moci zato bolje gledaj s kim Marej igra.
                      Otkud ti to?Marej vec tri puta gubi od Rafe na Wimb,Rafa ove godine dosao spremniji nego prethodnih,nema servera na putu do njega(kontam da Dustin prvo kolo nece ni proci),sanse su mu sasvim realne da ga pobedi,jedino ga zeza to sto je rano u turniru mec,trava je jos brza i neokrnjena to je Endijeva prednost

Comment

Originally posted by skeptik View Post
                        Stefane, evo ti kompletan zreb kako bi treabo ici.
                        1R Bellucci
                        2R Brown or Lu
                        3R Troicki
                        4R Ferrer
                        QF Murray
                        SF Federer
                        F Djokovic
                        Ja se sekako ne nadam na titulu, da se ne razumemo gresnije, onako me zanimao zdrijeb. Realno dostignuce je QF, ja bi bio prezadovoljan. Beluci, Troicki i Ferer bi trebalo proci lako, Dustin je nenormalan ali na GS mislim da ne sme da zijani od njega. To je to, maksimum za Nadala ovde je QF, a i nadam se da ce ga ostvariti jer ce osvojiti poene.
                        OVAKO

Comment

Dzumi dva puta u mijesec dana protiv Roleta
                          sigpic
                          "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
                          AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

Federerov deo zreba je smesan. Vidi samo ta imena.

Lopez v Darcis
                            Basilashvili v Bagnis
                            Paire v Youzhny
                            Bemelmans v Bautista Agut
                            Sock v Groth
                            Jaziri v Duckworth
                            Querrey v Sijsling
                            Dzumhur v Federer

Comment

Treba nam odmoran Federer da izbaci Andy-a

Comment

Tipujem da ce titulu osvojiti Marej.