• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ma BRAVOOOO ALEX.

Comment

• Bravo
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Bravo Aleksandra ..Bice pitanje ko ce imati vise winera sa Venus
        sigpic

Comment

• Preslisavanje!
          Iskusno.
          sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
          Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• svaka cast Aleksandra

Comment

• Bravo bre !
              Dayman (a-a-ah...)
              Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
              Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
              You're a master of karate and friendship
              For everyone

Comment

• Zna li se kada će se krenuti sa igrom?
                sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• Trebalo bi uskoro:

Tennis Updates ‏@tennis_updates 4m4 minutes ago
                  The covers are finally off! Matches in outside courts will start in minutes
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                  with experience.

Comment

• Ako verujemo Norvezanima danas vise nece biti padavine. A za sutra se najavljuje suncan dan tako da ne moramo da brinemo. Vamoos vreme
                    OVAKO

Comment

• 14 years ago today (On July 2, 2001), at Centre Court in Wimbledon, Pete Sampras was gunning for his fifth straight Wimbledon title, allowing him to equal the great Bjorn Borg’s record. Sampras had not lost a match at Wimbledon since 1996 when he fell to Richard Krajicek in the quarterfinals. The 29-year-old Sampras held a 31-match winning streak.

On this day he was to meet 19-year-old Roger Federer in the fourth round. It was Federer’s first appearance on Centre Court in a major tournament.

What happened next is History!

Last edited by Mrkela; 02-07-15, 13:21.

Comment

• Kako mi odvratno izgleda i ponasa se paire, ne znam zbog cega li eto tako mi se cini
                        Atletico Madrid, KK Partizan, Boston Celtics

Ako te privuce lepotom i zbuni inteligencijom, na pravom si putu da izgubis glavu

Comment

• IDEMO BORNA AJDEE
                          1. Andrey Rublev
                          2. Thanasi Kokkinakis
                          3. Alexander Zverev
                          4. Ernesto Escobedo

Renesansa tenisa u 2016 godini.

Comment

• Bautista Agut me oduševljava koliko je strpljiv, savestan i racionalan u igri.. nije nešto posebno ali je ipak poseban...
                            sigpic

Comment

• Borna je rastavio na komade Sepija u prvom setu.
                              OVAKO

Comment

• Borna uze već 77 soma funti, biće i za sponzoruše....

evo i brejka u drugom setu, ha ha

evo zagreva se i tata Fed...
                                Last edited by Žika; 02-07-15, 15:14.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X