Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predsezona - PL & Championship 15/16 (pripremni mecevi, transferi, spekulacije)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimitri Payet - West Ham

Spoiler

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Japanski reprezentativac, Shinji Okazaki (29) danas je zvanično predstavljen kao novo pojačanje Leicester Citya. Bivši napadač Nemačkog Mainza, potpisao je četvorogodišnji ugovor do leta 2019. godine.

Mladi defanzivac, Tyrone Mings (22) prešao je iz Ipswich Towna u novog Premijerligaša ekipu Bournemouth. Cena transfera iznosi 8.000.000£. Potpisao je četvorogodišnji ugovor sa novim klubom do 2018. godine.
        Last edited by Lord Aleksoni; 26-06-15, 21:30.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
          Karager u Nevilovom dresu.

Last edited by Abel; 26-06-15, 23:47.

Comment

• Taman ce se Japanci prepaliti na PL zbog Okazakija.
            Originally posted by maliajnstajn
            Arsenal ako uzme narednih 5 tekmi, uzima i titulu, nema previse tu filozofije.

Comment

• Tottenham are trying to sign Chelsea winger Victor Moses, according to an exclusive in the Daily Mirror.

Moses, who scored four goals in 23 games on loan at Stoke last season, is also wanted by the Potters, but the Nigerian is thought to want European football this term.
              sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Originally posted by Topdzija View Post
                Taman ce se Japanci prepaliti na PL zbog Okazakija.
                Sad kad momak Kramarica izbaci iz prve postave

Comment

• YAYA COMMITTED TO CITY

Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure has pledged his long-term future to the club, after admitting the fans' faith in him was hard to ignore.

"It is very, very important as a person and as a football player as well when you see people are following you,” Toure told the Manchester Evening News.

“It is difficult sometimes to disappoint them. The fans are doing brilliant for this club. When people show you loyalty, nothing is going by. That’s why I want to stay at City. I want to stay long."

Toliko o njegovom odlasku ove sezone .
                  sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo..._campaign=1490

jedino što Šou meni tu nema šta da traži,možda i Kabela,ono jbt ne znam šta su ljudi očekivali od njega da napravi u onakvom Njukaslu

ali Mangala mi je deifinitivno FLOP br 1 s obzirom na uloženo i očekivano
                    "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Meni definitivno Lovren pa Baloteli pa tek onda Mangala.

Comment

• Cabella je i više nego zasluženo na toj listi. Za njega je plaćeno 12 miliona funti a on je postigao jedan jedini gol.

Cabella je igrač sa punom vrećom trikova sa malog fudbala, koji jednostavno ne funkscionišu na velikom terenu. Slab je u duelu, olako pada tražeći pritom od sudije da svira prekršaj nad njim, što se naravno u Premier League ne dešava toliko često kao u Francuskoj ligi. Pokušava driblingom bukvalno da prođe kroz tri igrača, uprkos tome što je fizički slabiji od ostatka Premier League. Uvek ima taj potez više, dribling više. U odbrani je veoma slab, ne prati svog igrača.

Ja bi i Emanuele Riviere-a dodao toj listi. 6 miliona dato za napadača koji je postigao jedan jedini gol u Premier League. Dao je još dva gola u League Cup-u.
                        Last edited by Mags Serbia; 27-06-15, 20:34.
                        "What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love." - Sir Bobby Robson

Comment

• malo mi je to nezahvalno sad,mnogo je takvih igrača koji su fizički slabiji a nije da se nisu dokazali na ostrvu
                          slažem se da su takvi igrači uglavnom slabiji u defanzivi ali ne zna šta ljudi očekuju

pa ni Silva u Sitijiu,nije bog otac sam za sebe ali u sklopu sa dobrom momčadi to sve funkcioniše perfektno iako on ruku na srce jeste klasa al eto ,niti nešto posebno dribla,niti daje kakav doprinos defanzivi,pitanje je dal bi takav igrač uopšte igrao kod Murinja

evo stavi Silvu,Matu u Njukaslu bila bi verovatno slična priča,pa i naš Tadić u Sautemptonu i kolko njih ,nisu oni nosioci igre ali mogu da budu bitan šraf
                          da je Njukasl u globalu bolje igrao imali bi oni koristi od njega
                          "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Da su ti igrači koji su dovedeni u Newcastle United bolje igrali i Newcastle United bi bolje igrao.
                            "What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love." - Sir Bobby Robson

Comment

• Telegraph pise da je Delph slobodan za 8m funti, sto mu je klauzula nakon novog ugovora. Pa ovo je zaista smesna suma, a generalno dobar igrac. City je ovo lako kesirati, s obzirom da se oni najvise interesuju.
                              sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
                              -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• David Ospina is heading for Arsenal exit following the arrival of Petr Cech, reports the Sunday Mirror.

The Colombia international established himself as the number one at the Emirates last season but his future has no come under the spotlight following Arsenal’s impending deal to sign Cech.

Both Fenerbache and Marseille are thought to be in the running for his signature.
                                Roma have turned their attentions to Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko after missing out on Carlos Bacca, according to Roman daily Il Temlo.
                                sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

Working...
                                X