This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ko bi rekao da ce se Ana bolje snaci u ovim komplikovanim uslovima
    Tom, your music is the best drinking partner I've ever had.

Comment

• Joj Cornet majko
      1. Andrey Rublev
      2. Thanasi Kokkinakis
      3. Alexander Zverev
      4. Ernesto Escobedo

Renesansa tenisa u 2016 godini.

Comment

• Klasik na PC-u, valjda cemo videti odlucujuci set
        Tom, your music is the best drinking partner I've ever had.

Comment

• Možda Švajni i napravi nešto od ove naše Ančice.
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Bravooo Ana, idemoooo.

Comment

• боље игра Ана од Нолета....
              sigpic

Comment

• Ajde, Svitolina.
                Federer, O'Sullivan, Schumacher, Armstrong!

Comment

• Ajde bre Svitolina

a bravo Ana
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                  with experience.

Comment

• Ajde Svitolina POLAKO ;)

Comment

• Idemo

Comment

• mrzim zenski tenis, ali iz dnaa duse ga mrzim
                        treba im bre zabraniti da igraju kad i muskarci

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ja navijam Berdih - Conga u 5 setova a vi kako hocete ;) ali da padne kisa posle 2 seta ;)

Comment

• Shvatas da ce to da unisti i sutrasnji program?

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• o hvala Bogu!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Neka , zao mi je igraca ali voleo bi da pada kisa 4 dana bez prestanka zbog idiota Francuza i "tradicije" ! Ej bre nemaju krov!!!!Ok ali nemas reflektore e to je kretenizam.
                                Lakse ce Ana sa Svitolinom, ima publiku bar na svojoj strani.

Comment

Working...
                                X